“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your first $100?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
can you remember when you got it?

i remember mine was from a facebook fan page back in the day - i logged in and didnt even realise the page was set up right lol - it went viral and i got $600 in one day then nothing for 6months

LOL

Adsense. We all know that this is one of the fast ways to earn money in blogging, what we only need is to drive traffic as well as people who will click on our Google ads.

I got it from ODESK. But my 1st earned (from online) by teaching Paid to click system in Bangladesh and that was $350 may be.

The first $100 day came from a PPC campaign promoting a clickbank product...had no idea what the heck I was doing and didn't do any optimization...it just worked. Then I started learning and did mostly CPA!

Hello K, not yet but I'll start by jumping in the Max Bounty contest hint hint lol. The more I read the more I learn here. I'll be getting my first cash soon enough. Thank You Cheers...

I got from stumbleupon signups... and the total sum was $530 gift card for amazon which is still in amazon and was unable to shop anything as I am non US resident.

My first $100

$40 from Hotfile - Uploading
$60 from Sharingmatrix/filesonic - also uploading

Those are first payments I got. I was doing well until megaupload taken down. Making $500+ per month. I'm looking for more steady income method now. Still find uploading more profitable & enjoyable though. But this is how it goes

I earned my first $100 with sedo parking. I had one website that was getting traffic, so I parked it and made quick cash. It was few years ago. Did not know much about CPA or even Adsense or I would use my traffic more wisely.

MI
Back