The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Want to earn my first $100 and how long it will take?

Digitalsatish19

affiliate
Friends I have been trying to earn online but dont know the exact and correct way of earning money from affiliate marketing. I have a shortage of time also like i can spare only one hour a day and that also in night time. Want to earn my first $100 but still dont know how it is possible and how long it will take. I have a blog also with the name technoupaaye dot com which i started for the sake of earning money but till date nothing has happened. Tried to take help from youtube videos also but nothing has proved good for me. Finally i have joined this forum with an intension that by guidence from you all people soon i will be started making money.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
There is a lot of content here to read -- you could spend weeks at the rate of 'one hour a day'
YouTube is the hard way to learn the subject of affiliate marketing --agreed. 90% is hype.

i can spare only one hour a day
You will need to get real lucky if that is the sum of your efforts.

I have a blog also with the name technoupaaye dot com which i started for the sake of earning money but till date nothing has happened.
One blog is the internet sea? with a weird domain name?

Look, there is no magic formula to success. Right place and the right timing IMO does matter. But even if you have that going for you --a lot of hard work is needed in the beginning --before you can ride the wave.

Experiment and learn is what you should do. We all do that and stumble a lot. With some luck you will reach $100 'eventually' SEO with a blog is doing it the hard way. Consider other sources an effort to get traffic.

Another wish for a magic bullet or a magic wand!

It is a business. Why do you feel that you can earn with a blog? Is your blog a professional blog? Does it represent a field in which you are an expert? Have you engaged in providing expert, valuable, and exceptional new content aimed at a specified and targeted demographic?

Blogs are NOT the place for a newbie to learn this business in my opinion. you need to master the art of something simpler.
Ads>Landing Pages>Conversion Pages. Learn to do that successfully and learn to use the necessary tools successfully and then if you can master copywriting you may be ready to start monetizing a content site like a blog or other.

Pick one thing to do, master it, and then learn to do another form of marketing. At the beginning you need to learn one form of marketing at a time.

Do you have:
  • A VPS
  • A Tracker
  • Two Affiliate Network Accounts
  • Two Paid Traffic Source Accounts
  • An Intelligence Platform Account
  • Have learned angles, hooks, and triggers
  • Do you have a source for landers
  • Do you have a source for creatives
There is more, but these are probably the top needs.

Well affiliate marketing takes time to get the desired income and people who made it working 1 hour or 2 per day build an audience or have some good experience
I would suggest to choose a traffic source and master it and have some patience as its not easy to make a full time income working 1 hour for beginners

:affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix:

There are many ways to market affiliate products or services,...I learned....

I would start by finding a great offer...I mean a really good offer...!!!!!

Like a beautiful woman you cannot resist....\\"::"//
One with recurring commissions
where you can leverage others's efforts ( building a team of sellers or affiliates )

Then decide how to promote...
Start with one...and make it work...find a mentor to help with the recipe...
it's just like baking a nice cake....you must know a good recipe....

email
sms
Whatsapp
social media
ads

Make sure you use a CRM and fully automate your marketing!

Attachments

• browneyesafro.jpg
    browneyesafro.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 10
banners
Back