The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your first $100?

I guess my first $100 were also from Adsense. The website was based on joomla with a nice template, and was filled up with funny content, images, jokes, videos embedded from youtube etc :) .

I am working with adsense for about 6 years now, but at the moment my feeling is that CPA can be more effective in some circumstances. So I will keep working with CPA from now on :)

I guess my first $100 were also from Adsense. The website was based on joomla with a nice template, and was filled up with funny content, images, jokes, videos embedded from youtube etc :) .

I am working with adsense for about 6 years now, but at the moment my feeling is that CPA can be more effective in some circumstances. So I will keep working with CPA from now on :)

Personally id say CPA pays waaay better than Adsense!

I agree. With CPA you have a fixed amount of money for all your conversions. Adsense can give you 0.01$ for the same click/conversion.
The biggest difference between them is that you have to target US traffic, which can be hard or easy, depending on what are you promoting.

Currently I run a tech blog with reviews,comparisons and news. And as far as I can see till now, the CTR is much higher on CPA than on Adsense. I'm promoting the CPA offers contextually , which is mostly the same way as Adsense is placed on my blog.

The first $100 I ever made online was actually selling guides for things like "how to get rich on Runescape & level up quickly" on eBay many years ago... I was making a few hundred bucks a week from it until it became saturated a month or two later and eventually eBay banned it.

So I moved onto affiliate marketing :)

banners
Back