The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing?

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing???

• Researching merchants - finding new programs

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Writing content

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Designing sites

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Marketing in general & driving traffic

Votes: 45 26.6%
  • Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • Checking my stats

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Cashing my checks

Votes: 65 38.5%
  • The thrill of the unknown :-)

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • The excitement of the roller coaster ride :-)

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 16 9.5%

• Total voters
I enjoy designing the website and writing the actual content but the most boring thing is link building, it's just so tedious and repetitive. I also admit that I'm a stats junky and check every hour so I love that as well :)

Hi everyone:) There are some great points in here outlining the great benefits and perks of affiliate marketing. Personally, I love the writing aspect and the opportunity to meet people in the this industry. There are some pretty interesting affiliates out there! I also really like helping new affiliates setup their campaigns and get started.

my favorite part..

I would have to say searching thru all the affiliate programs is my favorite part.I know that it sounds silly but,I have found some really cool websites & products for my own interests while searching for affiliate programs.

Hi Nicole

Hi everyone:) There are some great points in here outlining the great benefits and perks of affiliate marketing. Personally, I love the writing aspect and the opportunity to meet people in the this industry. There are some pretty interesting affiliates out there! I also really like helping new affiliates setup their campaigns and get started.

Hey Nicole, for a total affiliate newbie that takes him FOREVER to write the content with all the keywords and LSI words, what would you recommend?

-Jerry

P.S. What's link building?

Hey Jerry,

Great question :) Essentially link building means creating links that will ultimately link back to your website. One way of doing this is to use reciprocal links (a link exchange between two parties). Exchanging links with other RELEVANT sites will help to increase the popularity of your site. Its also a integral part of SEO marketing because Google uses link popularity to rank websites! What type of website are you currently operating?

If your goal is to increase traffic to your site the content you publish is also very important. Make sure you publish quality content that is relevant to your readers and unique! If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Hey Nicole,

For of all thank you for replying, I was going to send you an E-Mail, but I figured that there's probably someone out there with the same questions and might be feeling quite stupid like I do right now, haha.

I got into Affiliate Marketing about 2 weeks ago, got introduced to it by a friend and I've asked him some questions, but it seems like he's weird about it. He mentioned to get George Brown's - Google Sniper so I did... So far I have learned how to look for a product to promote and where to look for it (clickbank), I got my hosting service and domain from (bluehost) installed wordpress (it seems that everyone recommends this, but not the free version cause you can't upload your affiliate links).

I created my first site [removed] where I talk about the program, pinged it and submitted it to a bookmark service... it seems like I'm on the right track, but even for a newbie I know that I'm missing out... I know how to check my e-mail, facebook and now write on a forum... (Guys, I do feel stupid here... but asking is the only way of learning and after learning I will make a blog about all the ups and downs I've had).

I've been reading the forum all day and paying attention to what I'm missing and I did find a great tool Submit’emNow and it is asks for a link page and link manager page which I have no idea what they are, where you make them or how they work... I also keep hearing about RSS.

So in short, I got a hosting service and built the site using wordpress

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeremy,

I'm glad I could be of assistance. I think you're definitely on the right track and your catching on very quickly! Keep it up and you'll be an expert before you know it. :)

If you email me your website I'd happy to have a look and let you know my thoughts! Please feel free to email me with any questions that arouse!

Cheers

When it's about driving traffic to your site, it's worth having a site with useful contents that people will visit every day than just build a website with the the most expensive web design Software, but no body ever visit your website.

I know a few Marketers that built a Simple Website, and get lots of traffics from it.
How they do it? They spend most of their times building contents.

Design is good, but it doesn't help with traffics...

My favorite part is probably getting my first sale after I put a new website up. It just feels really good to know that my new venture will probably be successful, at least to some degree.

banners
Back