The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing?

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing???

• Researching merchants - finding new programs

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Writing content

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Designing sites

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Marketing in general & driving traffic

Votes: 45 26.6%
  • Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • Checking my stats

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Cashing my checks

Votes: 65 38.5%
  • The thrill of the unknown :-)

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • The excitement of the roller coaster ride :-)

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 16 9.5%

• Total voters
Playing the SEO game is really fun (and frustrating at times :rolleyes:) and yes, nothing beats cashing those checks...makes those days sitting on the beach or playing golf while the cubicle corporate gerbils slave away even better.

I spent some time doing affiliate marketing (before doing what I do now) and I enjoyed learning about the new products coming online.

Why affiliate Marketing?

Just wanted to find out why others are doing it? Me I think for the first time I'm doing something fun. Making a living doing something you love is the ultimate definition of success!

Building a website for an affiliate program is what I like best. I start with a great best keyword tool not google adwords. I use a keyword tool that will show me the backlinks I need to get on the first page of google. A keyword tool that will also show me a keyword that no one else is using. Find low competitive keywords. Then build the site and watch your website shoot to the top of Google, Bing or Yahoo.

I Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game
9400531.png
9400526.png
9400570.png
9409000.png

My favorite part definitely has to be looking for high page rank do-follow blogs, there's just so many to choose from and they aren't at all bogged down in a quagmire of no-follow's and garbage, whats that you say? there's blood on my keyboard . . . don't worry about it, it's just my eyes : )

I enjoy writing. It's always fun to research and write contents on varied topics and problems. It's nice when someone enjoys it.

I will not say that I am suprised that everyone is most excited about the results that they have produced :)

My favorite part of affiliate marketing are my results on my checks. And of course writing sales latter. But I like checks more than writing for sure :)

MI
Back