The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing?

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing???

• Researching merchants - finding new programs

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Writing content

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Designing sites

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Marketing in general & driving traffic

Votes: 45 26.6%
  • Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • Checking my stats

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Cashing my checks

Votes: 65 38.5%
  • The thrill of the unknown :-)

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • The excitement of the roller coaster ride :-)

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 16 9.5%

• Total voters
Building the website. I love the creative aspect of this part of the business. I like working in Wordpress and discovering new plugins and widgets. Sooo much fun!:)

I may be a total nerd but I find it exciting when new campaigns come out or if I had a really big day that made of $500. I love joining new affiliate companies just to see what they offer. I also like building new sites and blogs for the new campaigns.
Oh, and I love that I am always home for my sons.

My favorite part of Affiliate Marketing

Since I do this full-time I gotta go with the FREEDOM!

I am an owl and stay up late working on sites and promotions. To me one of the best feelings is to be able to get up when "I have finished sleeping"!

Of course spending time on the golf course, hanging out with my kids, and being among the first to catch the newest movie is pretty cool too.

Also a BIG Smallville fan (yeah, I know it's corny -- but I got it bad for "Lois Lane" don't tell the Mrs!) and love to watch episodes that I have DVR-ed.

(Seriously, don't let my wife know about this...mums the word!!)

George

My favorite part is definitey the freedom. O work when I want. I can work in the morninf, afternoon, night - I can listen to tv or music while working. I have no one telling mebwhat to do. And I control my own business outcome. I love everything about this business. You get back what you put in.

I checked writing content and cashing my checks :D I'm sure that all like to cash their checks, because actually for this we are doing affiliate marketing :)

I've chosen marketing in general and driving traffic. I've just started earning from affiliate marketing...and I'm really enthusiasted when I see how many sources of traffic I find for my blog.

One of the biggest thrills I had was the first time I sat with hot coffee in hand and watched a backup on a snowy day. Thought to myself "man am I glad I don't have to do THAT anymore!"

Is that "wrong"?

(wink)

George

I voted 2 ...
Checking my stats but this only to ...
Cashing my checks

The other ... are just common to all field ... work :D

banners
Back