The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing?

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing???

• Researching merchants - finding new programs

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Writing content

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Designing sites

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Marketing in general & driving traffic

Votes: 45 26.6%
  • Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • Checking my stats

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Cashing my checks

Votes: 65 38.5%
  • The thrill of the unknown :-)

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • The excitement of the roller coaster ride :-)

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 16 9.5%

• Total voters
I voted for "Writing content" because for me it is one of the most creative activities that I do as an Internet marketer, and one of the most rewarding and productive.

I think I joined the majority when I voted for "cashing my checks"!

Though I do really enjoy SEO too, finding a site of mine at the top of a search engine for a targeted keyword is probably a bigger buzz for me than seeing the checks come in!

My favorite part of affiliate marketing is writing content and making new contacts. It keeps the job feeling fresh for me. There's always something to accomplish. Actually, I take it all back, my favorite part is the pay check!

I am really surprised that there was NOT 100% of the votes for CASHING THE CHECKS. As that is the whole reason we are here...... isn't it??????

My main goal is to create a life changing income. And I truly believe it is possible as there are many others that are doing everyday.

And the learning how to run a successful business is just a bonus.

To Your Success,
Austin

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowledge

My favorite part of affiliate marketing is knowing there is such a thing. Yes, I am a newbie and am learning SO much. I think it is great to do some work right from home and can't wait to see a little cash of course!

affiliate marketing likes

its always changing, evolving and will keep doing so as long as its driven by algorithms!So there is always something new to learn and teach. Always a place where innovation can happen.

My Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing

I love the thrill of the sale, and getting unexpected checks in the mail.

I also like to test everything, and it's great when something pays off big time.

Carmen :)

Cashing checks especially when they are BIG ones ... but there is lots of hard work needed ....before you start getting those kinda checks...

And just like some of you.. I LOVE the freedom that comes with Internet/Affiliate Marketing.. Being your own boss.. Nothing Beats that!

Networking with affiliates. The thrill of finding good affiliates to promote our program. Networking events are the best too, i.e. Ad:Tech and Affiliate Summit. It's nice to have a little work vacation :D

I've picked "Marketing in general & driving traffic"
Affiliate marketing is the most understandable way for company-seller. They know how many $ they loose on each sale. I prefer affiliate marketing among others.

video

How has video been working for you? would you run videos that were for drtv products and had affiliate performance marketing programs built into the video?

Im using cash cannons. There just a very simple format, instead of writing all the content, im using it in the videos instead to promote it. I have templates which i use and fill in the info depending on what im promoting. I can use this type of format to promote anything i want. I am new to this, so am still learning a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the marketing in general. Networking with affiliates is my favorite, there is nothing as rewarding as getting a good affiliate to promote our program.:)

Building my network too, and content building, though I also want to learn advance skills how to design my site. But of course nothing beats the feeling of accomplishing something a cashing your checks, right?

banners
Back