The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing?

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing???

• Researching merchants - finding new programs

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Writing content

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Designing sites

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Marketing in general & driving traffic

Votes: 45 26.6%
  • Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • Checking my stats

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Cashing my checks

Votes: 65 38.5%
  • The thrill of the unknown :-)

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • The excitement of the roller coaster ride :-)

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 16 9.5%

• Total voters
I agree that flexibility is probably one of the rewards. People often ask if I get bored and I tell them "How can I get bored when I can do whatever I want to on pretty much any given day?" We don't have to sit at home if we don't want. We can work from Starbucks, the beach, you name it!

Chet, You hit the nail right on the head, having people hang over your every move is unpleasant.

I think working to solve problems and to make people some extra funds in this trying environment, is gratifying. Working from home and not paying $4.00 and over for a gallon of gas, is a plus!

I love working from home and not have to answer to anyone but myself. So I think freedom is probably my favourite part as well :)

site design and content

Of course I love the flexibility of hours and work environment, but mainly I enjoy the creative aspect. The site design and writing content. It's always nice when your creation can make money for you--on your own time even.

I like to market and building Traffic and Leads, I would like to make my marketing optimum and build maximum Traffic, it is very challenging and interesting too.

I picked marketing in general and driving traffic. I just enjoy the control aspect of attempting to control seemingly uncontrollable forces. Bringing order and stability to an unpredictable market and trying to sway that traffic your way is not only a challenge, but leaves you with a great sense of accomplishment upon your success!

Well I don't believe I ever answered this question because I'm not really an affiliate
but IF I WAS AN AFFILIATE… my favorite part would be an 'other' - niche research,
KW research and domain name brainstorming, then buying. I could just niche hunt/dream all day. :p

So I'd probably starve as an affiliate because I don't think you can make any money,
if you never get past the research stage.
:eek:

Some of you here know I like to go off and niche research and can get a little obsessive about it.
I have lists and lists of ideas and no time to do anything with them. Wish there was a way to make money just doing niche hunting without ever building a site. Dream on! :rolleyes: :p

Though I have not yet earn any from my affiliate membeship. I guess checking my stats as well as my check would be really fun.

Checking my stats to see how am I doing can get really fun.

My favorite part of affiliate marketing is trying to play the seo game, and tweaking my site for optimization. I also enjoy the writing aspect of adding content to my site, and look forward to perhaps focusing a bit more on that. Also getting pay checks is always a big plus!

I Like Most Everything about Affiliate Marketing

I like most everything about affiliate marketing. Every aspect is interesting, and challenging. I am stubborn about outsourcing as I really do like to learn and do everything myself.

Affiliate marketing just never gets boring.

Carmen

banners
Back