The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yet another introduction thread :)

^3fun^

affiliate
Hey there!
Not much of a thread maker, but apparently the rules here are that my account will not be fully activated until I introduce myself :) Tricky admins, forcing us introverts to come out of our comfort zone :) Alright then, here goes:
I am just another bloke from a poor Balkan country trying my luck in IM, like many here. Full time graphic designer, part time app and web developer, I am your jack of all trades guy.
Started with IM about an year ago, but not really successful so far, several failed projects under my belt, and only thing that is making me around $100-$150/month at the moment is an adult twitter setup I use, monetizing with Crakrevenue. It is hard to scale up though, and I fear it can blow up anytime now, so I am desperately looking for different and (mostly) white hat, long term methods that would hopefully be earning me $500-$1000/month this time next year.
By the way I am living with a flatmate, but my goal is to change that. I wish to save some money to buy myself an apartment, and additional $500-$1000/month would be more than enough to accomplish that.
My failed projects so far include a micro niche site, video streaming site, an adult tube site and most of them failed because of lack of research before indulging into it, as well as lack of motivation to work on them. My next project I wish to start I will try to research it as much as i can beforehand, and create some challenges for myself to stay motivated, so hopefully I will have more success than I had so far. I plan on investing on it the money I am earning right now from my Twitter setup.
Cheers!

Welcome to Affiliate Fix fellow newbie! Browse around and ask questions. If you are into ecommerce or are thinking of entering the ecommerce industry then please ask away. I will do my best to help you.

Welcome to AffiliateFix man, its very interesting seeing multi talented people in IM .
I think this is an essential requirement to be able to do more than just 1 thing very good as you require a wide set of skills to succeed in IM .

All the best to you in achieving your goal .

Hey there!
Not much of a thread maker, but apparently the rules here are that my account will not be fully activated until I introduce myself :) Tricky admins, forcing us introverts to come out of our comfort zone :) Alright then, here goes:
I am just another bloke from a poor Balkan country trying my luck in IM, like many here. Full time graphic designer, part time app and web developer, I am your jack of all trades guy.
Started with IM about an year ago, but not really successful so far, several failed projects under my belt, and only thing that is making me around $100-$150/month at the moment is an adult twitter setup I use, monetizing with Crakrevenue. It is hard to scale up though, and I fear it can blow up anytime now, so I am desperately looking for different and (mostly) white hat, long term methods that would hopefully be earning me $500-$1000/month this time next year.
By the way I am living with a flatmate, but my goal is to change that. I wish to save some money to buy myself an apartment, and additional $500-$1000/month would be more than enough to accomplish that.
My failed projects so far include a micro niche site, video streaming site, an adult tube site and most of them failed because of lack of research before indulging into it, as well as lack of motivation to work on them. My next project I wish to start I will try to research it as much as i can beforehand, and create some challenges for myself to stay motivated, so hopefully I will have more success than I had so far. I plan on investing on it the money I am earning right now from my Twitter setup.
Cheers!

Hi ^3fun^ , welcome to AffiliateFix!

What areas of marketing are you going into this time around?

Keep in mind, it's relatively important to work with a very narrow focus in the beginning. Select one tracker one traffic source, one vertical niche, and have a reasonable budget. Stick with it until you master them, a couple of months at most. Then you can expand, once you have master a traffic source and a tracker.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

What areas of marketing are you going into this time around?
I had a niche in mind which I know is profitable, not to broad, but not too narrow too. It is close to me, I know a lot about it, and it is easily monetizable with lots of affiliate offers around. I am doing research now, collecting information, and my plan is to create a niche site along with an email submit form. I will drive traffic from social media, will start with twitter since I am most familiar with that, but will expand into facebook, instagram and pinterest later on. Will create youtube videos as well and will try to bring traffic from there also. I may use payed ads in the beginning to jump start the whole process, but will continue if it brings in nice ROI. My goal will be to build an email list, and incentive for singing up will be a free giveaway of a digital product that I am working on now, niche related.
I will provide useful emails in the follow up sequence, and will squeeze in some links to affiliate offers in between.
Will be hard for me to drive organic traffic in the beginning, mostly because the niche is very competitive, but if all goes well I will continuously expand the website with quality content, so I may start ranking for some keywords in the future, and the niche allows for expansion into authority site in the future, if all goes well. The important thing here is: never stop and do the proper research and preparation beforehand.
Since I am also busy with some freelancing work I am doing now (along with my full time job) it may be a month or two before this idea is set in motion, but it will definatelly happen.

MI
Back