The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Yeah! Banned from fb ads, is that i can skip payment?

game333

Funny, i submit a couple of dating ads of cpa offer, couple approved, couple denied and resubmitma couple of times, and i just went off sleep, just when i was awake i receive this message

Disabled Payments in Ads Manager
Your ads account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity. For security reasons, any ads you're running will be paused until you can confirm your account information by contacting Facebook.

Is that mean i can skip payment lol!

Basically no idea whats happen.

It means dating ads are not allowed on FB and they banned you because you resubmitted ads.

Hey K, I think is not.
"Disabled Payments and Ads Manager
We have detected unusual payment or login activity on your account or have received a dispute on charges. As a result, your account has been disabled to protect your personal and financial information. In order for us to re-enable your account, you will need to answer the following questions."

I think is that I login on my tablet and pc, and another ip and got temporarily ban.

You need to contact them until they restore it for you.
Having your account flagged because of different IPs and devices is really common this days.

Just keep trying.

You need to contact them until they restore it for you.
Having your account flagged because of different IPs and devices is really common this days.

Just keep trying.

Is there chances my account could be reinstate, I kinda like sent them 5 mail(spamming them) and I have not receive a reply yet.

Is there chances my account could be reinstate, I kinda like sent them 5 mail(spamming them) and I have not receive a reply yet.

If your account was just flagged and paused as it says. There are high chances. Keep trying until someone answers you without an automated email.

they banned you because they need to make sure that u are the owner of the Fb account & the Credit Card .. that why they want you to send them ur Identity /passport ...etc
i already had the same problem and i sent them my infos and a Scanned ID then they reactivate my Fb ads + you don't need to promote Dating / Direct affiliate offers in Fb Ads they don't like affiliates :D

You can contact them through the link they give in the message. There they will ask to confirm ur identity by uploading a picture id proof.
complete this procedure and it might possible to recover ur account

MI
Back