The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where can i find direct brokers?

Cristopher Tay

affiliate
Hello people!

We are a media buying team in crypto vertical. We run ads on finance offers such as AI Trading, etc.

The main problem that we have is that fact that we cant expand amount of our traffic because our broker caps are full. All the direct brokers that we have were found on conferences. Is there any place or any way how we can find direct brokers? We dont want to send our traffic to networks because the cr ad epl is much lower

Thanks for raising this topic about finding direct brokers. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack sometimes, right? Personally, I think it's crucial to connect with reputable brokers directly for transparency and trustworthiness in your deals.

Thanks for raising this topic about finding direct brokers. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack sometimes, right? Personally, I think it's crucial to connect with reputable brokers directly for transparency and trustworthiness in your deals.
Hey! Yes! In my vertical its very very important and much better to send traffic to direct brokers. EPL and CR is much higher because networks usually shave 20-30% of the ftds. Our EPL in networks is about 120$ but in brokers its 200-250

Welcome to the world of crypto-currency clowns ...
You are dealing with a poorly regulated part of the crypto market.

MI
Back