The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Yahoo £107 million profit in 3 months

temi

affiliate
Everyone disagree with me when I suggested that the bigger search engines may well introduce all paid inclusion in the near future, I could be right I could be wrong but just read the story below about how Yahoo's profit is jumping in leaps and bounds from ad revenue:

Yahoo is one of the biggest names on the internet
Strong growth in online advertising has helped internet media company Yahoo double its quarterly profits.
The web giant made a net first quarter profit of $205m (£107m), compared with $101m for the same period last year.

Source/Full story: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4461949.stm

Hmm

Right, these big companies (Yahoo, Google, MSN) earn a lot from paid inclusion and online advertising. It's a good example to follow. Hope that one day also every one of us will start to earn something from our sites, of cours, some of us will earn a lot, some one less.. :)
I think that if we really do all our best we will start to earn a lots of money ;)

Ovi

Holy mama! 106 million..... POUNDS!!! that is about.... 350 million dollars?? Anyways, google makes more money, right?

And the good thing about owning shares in Yahoo!, is they're not 98% dependent on advertising. They offer many other (paid) services as well. Google simply has Adwords and a pipedream (gbrowser). And bidding on adwords has already taken a drastic dive, as click fraud is taking its toll.

Hello

By the way, click fraud on Google became every day biger, is this right? Did Google take any action about this problem?

Ovi

MI
Back