The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

wrong taxi

whiskymac

I was meeting one of my m8s for a few drams in the pub 2 nights ago,I was standing at the bar for ages just talking to everyone and was waiting for ages for my m8 to appear when after about an hour one of his brothers appeared I told him I was supposed to meet his brother but he never showed.
He then informed me that he would be delayed and told me why,his brother my m8 was not long oot of the big hoos (jail) and was oot the night before having a drink in one of the local pubs ( well more than a few ) when a fight broke oot he tried not to get involved but the fight spilled over to where he was and he had to smack one of them at which point he legged it (run ) before the polis arrived but as he was standing ootside the pub trying to get his bearings when the fight spilled ootside at which point he seen the welcoming signs above the car (Taxi) so with great haste he legged it jumped into the back of the taxi looking oot the back window told the taxi driver to get him oot o here as was oot on bail and he just smaked one of those lads fighting to which the reply came np we'll take where they canny find you at that point he turned around an to his horrer where two polismen smiling at him , yep he had jumped into the back o a polis car.
How mad is that-they let him oot after a few hours as they seen the funny side o it but he had to stay in the hoos for the 7 days god have I gave him some stick

you got to have a laugh..........whiskymac

banners
Back