The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would you be interested....

EmailListX492

affiliate
Hey guys, would you be interested if there was software that helps you collect emails without opt-in pages or pay for Google/Facebook ads to get traffic? So you would be able to target people of specific audiences. I'd love to know.

For starters, harvesting emails in this way is illegal in many countries, including the United States. In fact, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 specifically prohibits the practice. ... There is a very good reason professional marketers do not harvest email addresses through scraping. They are not opt-in emails, they are not targeted emails, and in nearly every way a scraped email is a violation of every websites TOS in addition to being unlawful.

For starters, harvesting emails in this way is illegal in many countries, including the United States. In fact, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 specifically prohibits the practice. ... There is a very good reason professional marketers do not harvest email addresses through scraping. They are not opt-in emails, they are not targeted emails, and in nearly every way a scraped email is a violation of every websites TOS in addition to being unlawful.
I see.. I didn't know that thanks.

MI
Back