The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Worth 2K?

temi

affiliate
I am thinking of buying this blog, the owner want $2,000. Do you think its worth 2K ? Its PR6 but the sub pages curiously does not have PR. The contents is not really a good contents.... its more paid blog post and not quality contents.. what do you think? ingridbetancourt .com

even if i had the cash i would not buy it.

for that kind of cash you can get some pretty good sites.

Wouldnt touch it with a barge pole mate, i would put big money that this will drop like a stone in water next update. It looks to me like they have brought a dropped domain and stuck a blog on it (hence the no pr inner pages)

Around 200 pages indexed but now PR ?

Yahoo! Site Explorer

It is valid PR but can see it dropping with no real links good links to keep it PR6, i cant imagine that the content on the blog is PR6 worthy.

Id stay away mate for that price anyway, if it was a couple of hundred it might be worth a gamble. try and add a couple of PR 6 links etc but for 2 grand big risk, that kind of money can buy much better sites

Thanks for that Vic, I wondered why the sub pages had no PR as well. The domain must have dropped and the gentleman who wants to sell it picked it up...

banners
Back