The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Dating Gold- is it worth wasting time?

smartape

I joined Dating Gold quite some time ago after reading few reviews and feedback. I added to my Skype an AM named Fabian whose name was listed on their website. But believe it or not, it has been 3 months and he is yet to accept and respond!

Couple of weeks ago I found a person on a thread of this forum named @dgkshore who claimed to be with Dating Gold and I was happy that finally I have someone to talk about their offers, epc, advice, support etc. like I do with all other AMs. So I PMed dgkshore about 10 days ago and guess what, till now no respond!

Now I am wondering whether to risk promoting Dating Gold offers. Because if this is the state of their AM's communication and support, then the state of their network sure is questionable!

Don't waste your time mate. If there not even willing to contact you back why bother?. There's plenty of other networks out there that would be happy to work with you.

i've worked personally with Fabian and the DatingGold products and had really good results. I'm going to hit him up for you as it's not typical that he would not be responsive.

MI
Back