The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how do i check if affiliate network is reliable and worthy

hay moshe

i saw once some site does have a revies on affiliates networks

can you show me one site like this ?

i want to join some network i saw and don't know how to check if they are reliable

type 'network name' + scam
type 'network name' + not paid
in the search engine box

see what is said
i just search for elocal and some of the reviews was to the business owners that buy leads from that was bad
not the affiliates who brings the leads
s I don't know if they got paid or not

im looking for some pay per call and lead generation networks can you recommend somting
most of the reviews on the offervault with high payout seems a bit fishy and a scam

Do a google research ,search on youtube to see if you find this network ,check it on affpaying etc ,i am sure you will find an answer

i want to join some network i saw and don't know how to check if they are reliable
What does that mean?
Do they convert and do they pay as agreed --that's all I would care about --if I was depending on them for revenue --that network's relations with their clients is only of passing interest to me.

What does that mean?
Do they convert and do they pay as agreed --that's all I would care about --if I was depending on them for revenue --that network's relations with their clients is only of passing interest to me.
first, they called "elocal"
i meant if they paying and how to check if they are a good network that you can trust on that it
now I see site like suggested as affpaying

do you have good recommendation on pay per cal or lead generation that have a good payout

type 'network name' + scam
type 'network name' + not paid
in the search engine box

see what is said
I also check Alexa Global Rank and if it's above than 1 million at least, I dig deeper. Also. support managers' adequacy means a lot. Sometimes they're too rude or too slow or too indifferent, why spending your time on people who don't want to increase their revenues with you?

i saw once some site does have a revies on affiliates networks

can you show me one site like this ?

Usually there're lots of reviews and lists. Try pick something from any list and look for a thread where someone asks about network's pros and cons.
When I was looking for a network, I did that. That's how I choose Adsterra, which I'm using for now.

It's easy, just search for reviews.

Of course, you can also just give it a go - you'll realise immediately if something is fishy. Even if you don't realise that, worst case scenario is that you'll lose some of your time and then you'll be able to write a review so others wouldn't waste their own time.

banners
Back