The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Working with influencers

Kimble

affiliate
Hi Guys,
As from the intro thread, I run Fit Expert - an online 121 personal training platform. We believe that affiliate marketing is going really important.

A key market for us is going to be getting influencers to leverage their following. That said, influencers are 'ahem' awkward to engage with. Initially we are planning to do the outreach ourselves/ maybe auto mate some of it via phantombuster/ similar.

has anyone had any experience doing this? Does a pure 'spam their feed' approach work? If I scrape their emails and go in via a email list does this work better?

Lastly, do influencers get affiliate stuff or do I need to do an education element as well? :)

We believe that affiliate marketing is going really important.
What makes you think that? How have you determined that affiliates are a good match for promoting your product/service?

influencers are 'ahem' awkward to engage with

Influencers typically have gatekeepers to filter all communications with the influencer. If you find an influencer you feel is a good fit, try asking for their media consultant, or brand manager, for information.

Does a pure 'spam their feed' approach work?

DUMB!

If I scrape their emails and go in via a email list does this work better?

DUMBER!

do influencers get affiliate stuff

Are you asking if they understand it?

Thanks for the response

What makes you think that? How have you determined that affiliates are a good match for promoting your product/service?

yes - not the only channel. Did you check out fit.expert - basically we can enable fitness influencers to produce content + monetise their reach.

Influencers typically have gatekeepers to filter all communications with the influencer. If you find an influencer you feel is a good fit, try asking for their media consultant, or brand manager, for information.

We are aiming at smaller ones - as budgets are limited. Most influencers I have engaged with in the past want cash up front!

DUMB!

DUMBER!

you think? I have had great results doing this with PTs (20% response rate/ 5% sign up rate) - what makes you think that it isnt a good idea? How would you got about recruiting them?

Are you asking if they understand it?

Yes! esp fitness influencers - they normally get paid upfront. keen to hear of experiences where they have understood affiliate and if they have needed education etc.

Influencers and affiliates are different terms. Affiliate is mostly the one that buy traffic and get paid from the advertiser when his traffic does a conversion. Influencer is the one, that has an audience of permanent followers and can represent your product to them. You pay him for the advertising.

MI
Back