The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

working appeal for adwords

prashantborda

affiliate
Hey Guys,
Do you have working appeal for adwords?
if you have please do share an appeal copy which is worked for you to get restored your adwords account.

I've moved this thread to the PPC forum, @prashantborda so members who use this traffic source will find it and hopefully can help you out.

By the way, did you violate G's TOS, is that why you lost your account? Did they let you know why?

I've moved this thread to the PPC forum, @prashantborda so members who use this traffic source will find it and hopefully can help you out.

By the way, did you violate G's TOS, is that why you lost your account? Did they let you know why?
they told me this suspension reason:
Your AdWords account *-* has been suspended for Circumventing systems.

they told me this suspension reason:
Your AdWords account *-* has been suspended for Circumventing systems.

Oh, I see. You messed with them. Or, at least, that's what they're saying.

You may want to consider moving to a new traffic source. I've heard that it's almost impossible to get any kind of account back from G, even when you haven't done anything wrong.

Maybe while you're waiting, you can still work by using Bing, or another SE's PPC platform. Just an idea.

Meanwhile, maybe someone who's gone through this will pop in here. Fingers crossed!

Oh, I see. You messed with them. Or, at least, that's what they're saying.

You may want to consider moving to a new traffic source. I've heard that it's almost impossible to get any kind of account back from G, even when you haven't done anything wrong.

Maybe while you're waiting, you can still work by using Bing, or another SE's PPC platform. Just an idea.

Meanwhile, maybe someone who's gone through this will pop in here. Fingers crossed!
Thanks for your Time, I am moving forward :)

banners
Back