The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

WordPress 2.3.2 is out

temi

affiliate
WordPress 2.3.2 is out. It was released to fix the security problem release that fixes a bug that can be used to expose draft post in your WP admin console.
Team WordPress also added some some new stuff to make WP 2.3.2 more than just a security fix, you can define a custom DB error page.

Place your custom template at wp-content/db-error.php. If WP has a problem connecting to your database, this page will displayed rather than the default error message. Said the release announcing WP 2.3.2

You can upgraded to WP 2.3.2 the usual ways.

Thanks for that automatic update plugin, I think I will give it a go, it could save a lot of time.

Yes. There are options for "automatic update" and manual, which would allow you to
approve every step. I've used the automatic option on 20+ blogs for the past few
WordPress updates, and no issues what so ever.

The process makes backups of the db, and web files, which you can even download .

I've update most of my blogs. I used to do every update by hand (I prefer to dirty my
hands in the code anyway) - but with over 20 WordPress blogs, I use:
- and
have NOT had any issues at all. I love it!

Useful plugin.. Thanks for sharing

Grhh hate that
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 5 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

You have to understand - too many people using forums for spam promotions without any intention to participate in it. You are only one post away from many additional features available to our forum active members.

banners
Back