Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Wire transfer fails

tommi2500k

Hey
I'm trying get my payouts from network, but Wire transferr allways faill
Network not have any spesific reson why it faills, they only tell that

We have tried to process your payment of USD 3,188.00 by Wire Transfer
The payment failed for the following reason: Payment needs intermediary bank information. .

Please login to our website's payments details page and edit your details to correct this error.
We will attempt to re-submit your payment in the payment cycle following your detail update.

E3LJ4Gr.png

Any ideas?

Network not have any spesific reson why it faills, they only tell that
Any ideas?

It is apparent that you need to supply additional baking information as outlined in the screen grab.

Payment needs intermediary bank information.

It is apparent that you need to supply additional baking information as outlined in the screen grab.

Payment needs intermediary bank information.

Yes
I'm tried all, even opened new bank account in new bank

AM have no idea,,,

Any other EU Aff there?

Anyway, took moneys out via check

Well beware, check will arrive to Finland about a week, no prob but...when you go bank and tell them that you need exchange check -> your bank account, this process is awful! It takes a lot of time, about 6 week or more! (nordea) and is very expensive, about 10% and maybe over!

I'll recommend OP if you have account over there (cheapest, fast -> two week is you lucky) ;)

Well beware, check will arrive to Finland about a week, no prob but...when you go bank and tell them that you need exchange check -> your bank account, this process is awful! It takes a lot of time, about 6 week or more! (nordea) and is very expensive, about 10% and maybe over!

I'll recommend OP if you have account over there (cheapest, fast -> two week is you lucky) ;)
nah, Nordea told that their fees will be about 30eur

MI
Back