The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How long does it take to clear the wire transferred money to your country?

CPAEXPERT

Well i do wire transfer money to different places, but sometime it keeps me thinking and i keep getting calls from the client that money has not been cleared yet, when i check from the bank, from my end i am Green. How comes it takes so long when it should be faster.

If anyone from india, UK, Australia ?

How long does it take to receive money from the US and Canada?

Normally takes 2-5 working days depending on your bank.

After you receive consistent payments from the same company it should then start to hit same day. Im from the UK fyi

Normally takes 2-5 working days depending on your bank.

After you receive consistent payments from the same company it should then start to hit same day. Im from the UK fyi
Hey Thanks JakeMA for the info..Well do the company send you any sort of payment acknowledgement receipt or something once they wire transfer the money?

Hey Thanks JakeMA for the info..Well do the company send you any sort of payment acknowledgement receipt or something once they wire transfer the money?

You should always be able to obtain the wire confirmation from the company that pays you. It helps prove they've made payment and will have all the details if you need to follow anything up. I know we do should be the same with every network

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I would like to know if it is possible to pay for traffic using wire transfers.

You should always be able to obtain the wire confirmation from the company that pays you. It helps prove they've made payment and will have all the details if you need to follow anything up. I know we do should be the same with every network
very useful. Thanx

Usually 1-2 days I receive my wire payments from networks in India.
It depends upon the bank a lot, normally wire payments take 1 day to transfer then the time in which the bank clears the payment varies.
Most of the times it doesn't take more than 2 working days.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I would like to know if it is possible to pay for traffic using wire transfers.
Yes it is possible. Many traffic sources accept wire payments.

Usually 1-2 days I receive my wire payments from networks in India.
It depends upon the bank a lot, normally wire payments take 1 day to transfer then the time in which the bank clears the payment varies.
Most of the times it doesn't take more than 2 working days.

Yes it is possible. Many traffic sources accept wire payments.

Thanks lrs1995, I am asking this because right now I don't own an international CC. Will surely migrate to PayPal later on tho.

Thanks again and I have been reading your comments in here, you are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Well i do wire transfer money to different places, but sometime it keeps me thinking and i keep getting calls from the client that money has not been cleared yet, when i check from the bank, from my end i am Green. How comes it takes so long when it should be faster.

If anyone from india, UK, Australia ?

How long does it take to receive money from the US and Canada?
In our country, it always depend on the banks you are using. For instance, my banks it takes close to a week to be able to have the wired transfer completed. By this i mean that you will be able to find all your money that was on transit once the transaction is complete. There are other banks that take five complete working days to be able to complete the transaction. I am yet to get a bank in which the transaction takes a single day or a few hours to have it completely done.

MI
Back