The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Will Google Ban me?

seolinkbuilder

affiliate
Hi,

I develop content for a website (It is based on a partnership) and very recently we have decided to monetize our website. We have decided that we will put up two ad blocks (One from my Adsense id, another from his). But, I have heard that Google will ban us if we use ad blocks from multiple ids. Is it true?

Please help me out.

I don't see why they would, and have never read about anybody getting banned for this. I'd be surprised if you would. But no promises. :)

will google ban me/

Yes,surely Google will ban you for so many reasons ;

1.If the site isn't launched yet and you are planning to put it up with ads immediately purely for the purpose of getting hits on the ads in a short time only then yeah that would probably be flagged up .... but who's to know what they will do, might get away with it, then what? you left with a site that doesn't appeal to anyone anymore? or is it something that has a long term benefit??
Only time will tell, as a rule though the sites are supposed to be active already and gaining traffic BEFORE adsense is applied to them, so you could hold off for a while and let the site go live, get crawled and find it's way into search engines and THEN you go with your marketing campaign. Without knowing what this site is and what it does it's hard to say with any certainty.

2.improper use of keyword and copying the contents and posting the Google will ban. and no using bad words in postings which is vulgar etc.

Give them a call, ask them yourself, explain your a team and want to split the revune fairly, this is the best way you think you can do it, is this ok with you? Then you'll know for sure, that's the best way to tell. I believe there is a support forum, perhaps ask there, or maybe just read the boring TOS? :)

I haven't heard this type of problem before. But thanks to query it we will got to know some thing knew.But in my opinion goggle should banned it.

I too doubt this. I think it will ban you. You should jot start pasting adds as soon as your site is live. Rather wait for sometime and start the campaign slowly. It should look like natural.

Hello,
It is very surprising for me too,May be your activities are against there rules and regulations, or any spamming problem. I think you should call them and get some meaning full reasons from them. We all are just trying to express our opinions.May be we guys are wrong.

banners
Back