The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why Smart link is a good choice

A Smartlink is a greater tool that makes your life as an affiliate marketer easier to ever before. instead of this using several offer links in different campaign you created only one Smartlink in a few second and implementation it in all your campaigns.

Doesn't look like userful case study for me.

It sounds like:

I've found the offer, put the link in my ppc trafic source, turned on the trafic, got rich as f**k. Do like me!

Don't need to be a PRO affiliate, to write case studies like this. Not sure that such method gonna work.

Thats awesome Adam!

How's your smartoffers campaigns now?
is it still making profit? I just registered Adsbridge and want to test their smartoffers on Propeller Ads

Thats awesome Adam!

How's your smartoffers campaigns now?
is it still making profit? I just registered Adsbridge and want to test their smartoffers on Propeller Ads

Hi @yorkee , thank you for your feedback. Yes, it still has profit, however I have changed the GEO last week. Managers advised me on more profitable GEOs. I chose UK, US and FR for the Dating and US for the Cams.

Please, note, that PropellerAds doesn't accept Adult offers, so you can use it for Mainstream Dating vertical

Hi @yorkee , thank you for your feedback. Yes, it still has profit, however I have changed the GEO last week. Managers advised me on more profitable GEOs. I chose UK, US and FR for the Dating and US for the Cams.

Please, note, that PropellerAds doesn't accept Adult offers, so you can use it for Mainstream Dating vertical

Thank you for your info, Adam. I will test those geos.
Do you test pops/native also?

MI
Back