The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Why Smart link is a good choice

Hi!
Today I would like to share my experience of using smart links.

Before start, I made some research on Google to compare different points of view from dedicated blogs. Below is a summary.

Smart link advantages:
  1. You can send your traffic on any GEO (no targeting required)
  2. Conversions are various - from $3 to $70
  3. You save your time searching for different offers
  4. No split tests needed
  5. Every user is monetized
Speaking about the disadvantages, the following ones are the most common.
  • You can’t see which offers convert better
  • The full statistics are represented for a vertical but not a certain offer
  • You don’t know which creative fits better for the smart link
Now let’s proceed with my experience.

Smart link verticals: Cams, Dating, Mainstream Dating
GEO: Norway, Australia, and Ireland
Tracker: AdsBridge
eCPM: $11.86 - $227.91
Traffic Source: Propeller Ads and TrafficJunky
Campaign period: 7 days
Spent on traffic: $143
Earned: $947

I’m not a very experienced affiliate but I consider this result quite good as for the beginning, isn’t it?

Let’s share your experience and advice using smart links. I would be happy to learn something new.

Hi Adam, good job! Which smartlinks did you test?

One more tip regarding smartlinks: ask your AM for the best performing targetingsettings. He or she knows all in and outs! Some GEO's, devices, browsers and so on can be performing better than others.

Hi Adam, good job! Which smartlinks did you test?

One more tip regarding smartlinks: ask your AM for the best performing targetingsettings. He or she knows all in and outs! Some GEO's, devices, browsers and so on can be performing better than others.

Thank you for your advice! You are right, targeting is everything for offers. However, I thought that smart links don't need targeting. Am I wrong?

I tested these AdsBridge smart offers. They have been talking a lot about it recently and I decided to test.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for sharing!

We also provide adult / dating smartlinks with complete stats per offer / geo / device information etc. on our platform. Your smartlink will be optimized based on your traffic and/or your traffic can be optimized according to top performing offers within our network.

Hi!
Today I would like to share my experience of using smart links.

Before start, I made some research on Google to compare different points of view from dedicated blogs. Below is a summary.

Smart link advantages:
  1. You can send your traffic on any GEO (no targeting required)
  2. Conversions are various - from $3 to $70
  3. You save your time searching for different offers
  4. No split tests needed
  5. Every user is monetized
  • The full statistics are represented for a vertical but not a certain offer
  • You don’t know which creative fits better for the smart link
Now let’s proceed with my experience.

Smart link verticals: Cams, Dating, Mainstream Dating
GEO: Norway, Australia, and Ireland
Tracker: AdsBridge
eCPM: $11.86 - $227.91
Traffic Source: Propeller Ads and TrafficJunky
Campaign period: 7 days
Spent on traffic: $143
Earned: $947

I’m not a very experienced affiliate but I consider this result quite good as for the beginning, isn’t it?

Let’s share your experience and advice using smart links. I would be happy to learn something new.
Hi,
thank you for your sharing
I am also running smart links.

How do you optimize smart links?
Can you track the website id of each conversion?
Can you share your experience, thank you

Hi JamesCrum,
I can't say I optimize them. I read a description of smart links verticals at AdsBridge, for example Mainstream Dating covers all GEOs. However Cams - mostly GEO from Tier 4.

Do you think I need to target Cams campaign for Tier 4 countries and send the rest of the traffic to Mainstream Dating and Dating?

Thank you!

Hi JamesCrum,
I can't say I optimize them. I read a description of smart links verticals at AdsBridge, for example Mainstream Dating covers all GEOs. However Cams - mostly GEO from Tier 4.

Do you think I need to target Cams campaign for Tier 4 countries and send the rest of the traffic to Mainstream Dating and Dating?

Thank you!
Hi ~Johnson
I am also a newbie, so I can give you advice.
Hi JamesCrum,

Thank you!

My idea is: Track the converted site ID

Run with a whitelist to get more conversions

Adam,
I'm happy you chose AdsBridge smart links. I also appreciate you decided to share your experience.
Please, don't hesitate to ask me or your support manager for help :)

Hello dear,
You can ask your account manager for SmartLink offers report, if really need then otherwise network optimize your SmartLink timely for better performance (why you need offer report ? for know only or for promote better-performing offer) and if network tracking has auto-optimization feature then system set best offers self for better performance...

Hello dear,
You can ask your account manager for SmartLink offers report, if really need then otherwise network optimize your SmartLink timely for better performance (why you need offer report ? for know only or for promote better-performing offer) and if network tracking has auto-optimization feature then system set best offers self for better performance...

They provide only smartlink report. I mean, you can see a conversions for the vertical (smartlink), but due to the fact that there are a lot of offers under one link, you don't see which one exactly had a conversion

They provide only smartlink report. I mean, you can see a conversions for the vertical (smartlink), but due to the fact that there are a lot of offers under one link, you don't see which one exactly had a conversion

At CPAHub we show all converted offers as well. I believe that every network can provide you with a conversion list though, if you ask nicely.

MI
Back