The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why should I do after I get my first Clickbank sale?

BillJobs

affiliate
I just made my first sale using a clickbank product (digital) (not in a huge category like make money or weight lose) and bing ads. I’m promoting a very high gravity product , using a landing page with a bunch of information about the product. I was running 9 different ads with a lot of exact keywords to do with the product . I started targeting only English speaking countries but then said fuck it and targeted every country - “ you have to spend money to make money” . I’ve spent just under $9.50 on ads and just as I was giving up (I only targeted English speaking countries again) , I got a sale. My question is , Is this a fluke or a one in a million sale? How do I know with either Bing or clickbank who my customer is ? I want to know their demographic and country so I could target them again . Im afraid of targeting so many people that theyre all people from India or the middle east and they wont actaully buy my product. My average CPC is 3 cent even though i set it at 5 cent, maybe this is because its low quality clicks ? . Over 200 hops and only one sale , should I get a better LP or what? I am in the middle of using Mailchimps free landing page builder and then sending them the exact product in the email. Does this sound better ? Thnaks in advance
hCg6y5U
imgur.com/gallery/hCg6y5U

Show me your CTR funnel
at each stage of the *experiment*

It's a good sign that you made one sale -- so maybe that gravity number is right :)

banners
Back