The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Asif Raza Muhammad

affiliate
Hello Sir/Madam,

I have lost my account because the SKYPE address was the same. she gets my account information and promptly changed the password and username, and the amount in my account was $900, I contact via email my account manager, Bianca Aversa, she advised me to re-apply for a fresh account, and she closed that one.

and I lost everything, my account and my payment. huh!

I have sent many emails, but never get a reply, she also blocked me from skype, please Sir/Madam, Help me to recover my account at least, I need this maxbounty account very much.

I tried to make another fresh account but failed.

Anyone Can Help?

I have all conversation saved which I did with the fake account manager, and he/she still alive on skype

So, you gave your account details to a fake account manager? Why would you even send your password in the first place? :O

You should be happy that they closed that account, because if they didn't the "stealer" could use your identity to commit fraud. I'm not sure if they're required to release the funds to you though.. maybe you can just wait for them to reply on the email that you sent them?
Keep in mind it's holiday season though! :)

Sorry you got scammed.

Anyone else reading this post: NEVER give someone your password to an account over Skype (or any IM/Messenger).

If someone works for the company they say they do: they would be able to get access to you account with just the user name.

If they have not paid out yet to the imposter you may be able to recover the monies.

i am/was not as much stupid, His/her SKYPE ADress Is: live:biancamaxbounty_1 <---- THis is Fake Bianca's Maxbounty Account.... i just traped, I told everything to Miss. Bianca but she Just Closed my account, never asked any identification or proof to solve the issue......She Just Solved to Closed The Account..... i am just angry at me how much I am a stupid person, that trapped..huh!

Welcome to the internet!
When people see something 'bad' happened they close or suspend your account.
If you are owed any money --your money is held hostage and maybe released in some period of time.

I have seen this same scam before with that name or a name similar
Never give your password out on a messenger <period> same with phone scams
Real company /organization employees can access your account without your password. Imposters can not.
I am using the Internet for 20 years, and I know each and every stupidity that happened on the Internet, and what could be......just bad thing happened, this situation suddenly opened windows of my mind....I felt little stars around me huh! haha... I laugh for a while that it happened with me .....and all night went off with tears..not because of money....because I get this Maxbounty account on my own.

I have no chance that I can get back my Maxbounty Account, A little hope that I approach this platform, huh!
Never Give Up, Chair Up, Try Try Again! I Always Did That

Welcome to the internet!
When people see something 'bad' happened they close or suspend your account.
If you are owed any money --your money is held hostage and maybe released in some period of time.

I have seen this same scam before with that name or a name similar
Never give your password out on a messenger <period> same with phone scams
Real company /organization employees can access your account without your password. Imposters can not.

MI
Back