The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why maxbounty doesn't allow Bangladeshi Affiliates?

I applied more than 20 times. But they reject my application without a phone call.
Do you provide a good quality website? Do you have Skype? Do you go into detail about verticals and traffic types you're well versed in? Max Bounty is one of the largest affiliate networks out and they have extremely high standards. They don't just accept anyone, furthermore i believe you can only apply once per email so if you're using the same email your probably being flagged as spam. Maxbounty is not a newbie friendly network, to get accepted you need to be earning from what I know. Also why do you want to work with a network that has rejected you 20 times? There are plenty of other networks out there that are equally as good.

I applied more than 20 times. But they reject my application without a phone call.

Many companies in this industry have barred your country. Your country has produced some of the largest volumes of fraud in worldwide.

The best thing for you to do here is to create a thread in our Business Centre forum explaining that you are from Bangladesh and that you are seeking a network that will accept newbies from your country.

I used to work as a support agent at an affiliate network. Never met a single affiliate from Bangladesh that sent legitimate traffic to any of the offers. They're also close to impossible to communicate with because their English is pretty bad most of the times.
Lastly they kept calling me sir. Which is a big no-no.

In most walks of life a little professionalism makes a big difference
You don't need to be perfect
But you cannot be below average
This takes time and dedicated learning to improve
I'm sure all people from Bangladesh aren't banned
But if there is a continuous negative experience then stereotypes form
At a base level, that is simply human nature to ensure survival
However unfair that may seem it is YOUR job to change perceptions
So you need to work extra hard to be more professional
This also is not meant to be rude, but a low standard of English communication is a giant red flag to alot of people in business

Last edited:
banners
Back