The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why is my site shown has having no links, according to Google.

gedtee

affiliate
Hello,
my site has been online a few weeks now. I have installed the Google toolbar in my browser and I know that my site is listed in Google (I can find it by using my keywords). When I right click and open page info, cached pages, my page is shown as being in Google's cache, but when I look at backward links, according to Google there are none.
I have submitted my site to various directories and have been listed in them, should they not show as links?
Any help appreciated,
regards Ged.

Google takes a while to update there link: status & not to mention they never show you all the links to your website. If your looking for a good way to check link pop try using submit express as it gives you a clearer picture of your backlinks Link Popularity Check Tool

Hello again,
just run their link tool, I am showing 21 links in total on yahoo, all the web and alta vista. I am running slightly behind Google in link popularity though, they have 222,000,000!

Check your backlinks with Yahoo only. Google does not provide you with full picture

If you want to see a more accurate backlink number of Google, the only way to do is have an account with Google webmaster tool and authenticate your site. Then, you would get it. For my site, seoquake always dispaly about 150 backlinks, but in the webmaster center, the number is many thousands. :)

All are saying same thing Google does not provide the full back links in back link results why are you asking it again and again... what you want to know... i have 30k + back link in yahoo and google showing only 250+ i think google only seeking good quality content links and user friendly links... also link should be dofollow...

Thanks

MI
Back