The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to outrank a site that has 1 backlink?

OscarMike

Hi everyone, I have a question about SEO. I discovered a site that ranks #1 in Google for a specific keyword that I want to rank for. I kid you not, this site only has one backlink. The site that backlinks has a DA of 34. The site that ranks #1 for this keyword receives 808,000 visits a month according to Ahrefs.

The site has only 8 pages.

The other 9 sites on page 1 of Google for this term have DAs of 80-90. They're sites like Hubspot, Facebook, etc. This is tough competition.

Can you please tell me how easy it will be to compete with this site to rank #1?

Thanks

Have you verified Ahref's data manually, using different browsers and different IP's and locations? Is what they say correct?
First you have to determine you are not chasing an error or an anomaly.

You are probably wasting you time --even if it is correct. At least for that particular competition.

One way to compete with the site that currently ranks #1 is to create high-quality, informative, and relevant content for your site. This can help establish your site as an authority in your niche, which can lead to more traffic and backlinks over time.

You can also focus on optimizing your on-page SEO, including your title tags, meta descriptions, and other on-page elements. This can help ensure that Google understands what your content is about and can rank it accordingly.

Another strategy is to look for opportunities to build high-quality backlinks to your site. While it's not about the number of backlinks you have, having a few high-quality backlinks from authoritative sites can significantly improve your site's rankings.
1681221190149.png

MI
Back