The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why have my emails disappeared from my inbox?

How can we possibly know why you have had them removed from your inbox?

You have not provided any details about your email provider, or host, or anything about your email platform.

And yet, when I check your profile, you claim to be an email expert!

On your profile page:

"Are you facing any kind of email, antivirus, browser and computer related issues? Here available all technical issues support!!"

"Myself Sally Lewis, senior consultant in Support Contact Number UK where we provide technical support for email, antivirus, browser and computer related issues. If you are using BT email and now you face any problem with your account. Need help!!! Direct contact us on our BT Contact Number and get best assist."

I just set up a new email servers you need to use a spf txt entry and now a DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail).

There is a lot of collateral damage in the *war on spam*

DomainKeys Identified Mail is an email authentication method designed to detect email spoofing. It allows the receiver to check that an email claimed to have come from a specific domain was indeed authorized by the owner of that domain. It is intended to prevent forged sender addresses in emails, a technique often used in phishing and email spam.
More at Wikipedia

Graybeard, Jan 3, 2018

No emails disappear from inbox but can get archived and appear in All Mails or could have been moved to some other label. If you had deleted them, then it appears in trash and you have 30 days to move it undelete it else loose it for ever.

There could be other scenario where the email could have been moved before the recent emails due to change in the device time as gmail orders the emails based on arrival at the local device time. So one can just browse through unread/read old emails just to be sure of this.

Given the large inbox size offered by google, deleting is not necessary.

MI
Back