The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why do people even click if they don't have the mind to finish the thing?

thehustler

Hi, like the title says, why do people even click if they don't have the mind to finish the thing?

Yesterday I got 12 clicks and 3 leads from that and today 10 clicks and 2 leads - (pic - cpa.png attached)
Note that the CPA offer was just an email submit so FREE thing, no money is involved and people still don't finish the damn thing but will click. I just don't understand the reason behind it? I mean if they don't have the intention to get the thing and they don't like, why would they even click the offer in the first place?

For instance, if I don't like a thing, I wouldn't even bother to click but people will still click but won't finish despite the offer being FREE and not involving their credit card.

What is the psychology behind this? Why do people do this lol?

And also I saw in the chatbox that these guys have made some big money like over $1k and $140K+ (pics attached)

Are those from paid traffic? Just asking as you all are in this field for a long time.

Attachments

• c22.png
    c22.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 13
  • c44.png
    c44.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 13
  • c66.png
    c66.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
  • cpa.png
    cpa.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 13
You fail to deliver. The customer took your bait off the hook :p
That is page drop-off. In e-commerce situations it is called cart drop off. The buyer has a moment of indecision and decides to do the safe thing -- absolutely nothing!

Use a message box triggered by hovering over the close button (a JavaScript often seen) this can save *some page drop offs*

You fail to deliver. The customer took your bait off the hook :p
That is page drop-off. In e-commerce situations it is called cart drop off. The buyer has a moment of indecision and decides to do the safe thing -- absolutely nothing!

Use a message box triggered by hovering over the close button (a JavaScript often seen) this can save *some page drop offs*
Brother, I'm unable to view the direct CPA offer page as I'm not from US. I tried multiple VPNs but didnt work.
I bet you are right coz the page might be filled with too many pop ups and some shady things who knows....and I can't even see what bounced them off.

Is there any way to see CPA offers from various GEOs? How do you see before promoting?

Sure, get cloud VPS server that is not on a block list :D
Then set up your own SQUID Proxy for your browser -- that is one way.

The other way is to buy my proxy service with over 4 million residential IP addresses, world-wide, in all GEOs >>>$500 mo minimum commitment ;) <<< Bullet proof :)
Haha you are an awesome marketer bro :D xD

Sure, get cloud VPS server that is not on a block list :D
Then set up your own SQUID Proxy for your browser -- that is one way.

The other way is to buy my proxy service with over 4 million residential IP addresses, world-wide, in all GEOs >>>$500 mo minimum commitment ;) <<< Bullet proof :)

banners
Back