The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“TrafficOn”/  “ProPush”/

allaw

Affiliate
affiliate
Interesting thoughts. So far, I think and have observed that short selling is way for learning and earning in crypto. Long term huge investing have led to collapses for some of my friends. And short selling, even though requires heavy engagement in terms of time is required and have turned out to be pretty good in many cases round here.

Leadbit
Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
affiliate
Dojo Master
AffKit
Hoe je je eerste miljoen kunt verdienen.
Je moet iets naar je zin doen, het maakt niet uit wat het is - een alledaagse baan of een plan om een miljoen dollar te bereiken. Als je bijvoorbeeld in de IT gaat met het doel om over 10 jaar de hoofd IT manager van een of ander bedrijf te worden (en, laten we zeggen, 500.000 dollar per jaar betaald te krijgen), maar je hebt een hekel aan programmeren, dan is dat een betreurenswaardig pad. Wat denk je ervan om datgene waar je echt gepassioneerd over bent om te zetten in een winstgevende zaak? Lees meer in dit artikel How To Make The First Million | Dartfreakz.nl Dartnieuws en meer... % .

English please..........................

garryfreeman

Affiliate
affiliate
TEMCOIN. The creation of the first consolidated exchange in Africa.
Clearly, Africa is growing rapidly. According to recently revised IMF estimates, Africa will grow by 4.8 percent, the highest growth rate outside Asia, and even higher than even the often talked about countries, Brazil, Russia, Mexico and Eastern Europe. Temcoin is a recently released cryptocurrency on an international exchange. I started investing in it yesterday and it has already grown by as much as 10% in 1 day. Which is not a bad indicator for a cryptocurrency that recently entered the market. Read more about this cryptocurrency on their official website Africa’s First Consolidated Exchange | XTemCoin. My opinion on this matter is that we have to buy it now, and I hope that after a month I will be able to see the first good results of my investment.

Graybeard

affiliate
Looks like BTC will be heading down again (if this chart is right) updated 11:00 EST 2021-09-23
GBTC-BTC-trust-2021-09-29.jpg

$30K to $32K?

Graybeard

affiliate
$30K to $32K?
Absolutely wrong --so will the price crash now --your risk.
I am staying on the sidelines.

But Dimon added that his own take on bitcoin has not stopped the bank from allowing its customers to buy and sell the cryptocurrency...even though JPMorgan Chase (JPM) itself will not hold it.

:D

CLICKLEAD

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
I think you should keep a part of your funds as bitcoins. Since no one knows its potential and it may very well spike once more

anthonydrowow

Affiliate
affiliate
I consider myself an enthusiast in the world of cryptocurrency. I buy and hold bitcoin as a long-term investment. I am almost 100% sure that bitcoin will soon reach the 100k mark and that is not the limit. But I can't disagree with the comment above, because cryptocurrency is a very volatile resource and you need to diversify your investments. For this purpose I use best multi currency wallet cryptocurrency in which I keep about 10 different coins. Thanks to this I can feel relatively safe

Last edited:
banners