The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

>>>New Jersey-based Celsius froze withdrawals last month, citing "extreme" market conditions, cutting off access to savings for individual investors and sending tremors through the crypto market.

In a court filing at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Southern District of New York, Celsius estimated its assets and liabilities as between $1 billion to $10 billion, with more than 100,000 creditors. The company has $167 million in cash on hand.

... Another U.S. crypto lender, Voyager Digital Ltd (VOYG.TO), filed for bankruptcy this month after suspending withdrawals and deposits. Singapore's Vauld, a smaller lender, also froze withdrawals this month. <<<

"Digital" currency is a belief system with no intrinsic value other than hopes and dreams.

I've been buying and holding onto Bitcoin for a few years now. It's been a rollercoaster with good and bad times, but I'm happy with it overall. I see Bitcoin as a long-haul investment, so I don't worry too much about its price changing daily.

When it comes to trading platforms, I've tried a few. The best ones are easy to use and secure. It's great to have a place where you can easily do all your crypto stuff, like buying, selling, and swapping. I like using platforms with extra things like a personal VISA debit card and a account for my crypto. It makes dealing with money a lot easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been buying a very small amount of BTC and a bunch of altcoins and putting them directly on a ledger cold storage. I don't regret any of my previous purchases

Not today :D
1706192648946.png

1706192731865.png

the year to year value increase has declined in half in just a month or two

Good Luck to the Winners ...
1706192961738.png

Even odds right now.

Last edited:
Half the best BTC. I prefer Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex. News about Bitcoin can be obtained from a variety of sources, including financial news sites, cryptocurrency publications, social networks, blogs and forums. I love reading news in telegram channels.

MI
Back