The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who is your host?

Been using pagodabox and heroku for past projects, really easy to use and can scale if you need them to. For future projects that may become more popular (higher traffic etc) I want to look into hosting my sites on a VPS, but that is gonna be a challenge setting things up properly. :geek:

I am currently using a free web host called 000webhost. It is one of the more popular free web hosting services out there, and it is pretty efficient. I don't plan on using this and not funding a paid web host, but this is a good alternative if you want to test things out. If you haven't worked with a web host before, starting with a free one would be a great option. This combined with a free domain is similar to a paid domain and web host other than some errors on the free versions.

Overall, I would rate 000webhost a 6/10. There are errors that often lose my train of thought because it takes a day to fix, but overall, it's a good free alternative to paid web hosting.

I'm currently using WebHostingBuzz although I think I might change providers in the future because they have been very unreliable over the past year that I have been using them with downtime sometimes lasting several hours. This is not what I've come to expect from previous hosting companies.

One of the main reasons I started using them in the first place was just because they had very cheap reseller accounts.

Instantcpanelhosting.com 2+ years
i used also namecheap.com and they have nice support

I'm currently using HostGator, HawkHost, and WiredTree. I think I have a BlueHost VPS active too, but I'll probably turn that one off :)

Why are you using them all?
I have different sites hosted on different servers with different companies. There are a few different reasons I've decided to set my network of sites up this way, but mainly due to server specs and new requirements as my sites have grown.

and sparknode! Well it's sitting dormant :)
Yeah, that too :)

banners
Back