“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who helps you to stay motivated?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Rob32, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Rob32

Rob32 Affiliate affiliate

Hi AffiliateFixers!
    I have started my journey in affiliate marketing (CPA) some time ago.
    Currently I am facing a challenge to keep myself motivated as we all know that affiliate marketing is not always smooth and easy.
    Can anyone advice me some bloggers, motivators or, maybe, YouTube bloggers who can be REALLY helpful in this regard?
    Thanks!

2. terraleads
  3. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

it's very difficult to be an affiliate and not going broke, but we should just manage it we need to have results, you can search good motivation videos of Tyrese Gibson on Youtube, me it helps me to stay strong!!

tyoussef and Rob32 like this.
  4. Rob32

Thank You! It is very much appreciated!

tyoussef likes this.
  5. Sanshez

Sanshez Affiliate affiliate

personally i will just recommend you simply to try to make something that exhaust you, and also changes your mind, like sport, it helps a lot to refill everything!!!

tyoussef likes this.
  6. Martini

Martini Well-Known Member affiliate

Honestly the money and the freedom affiliate marketing gives me is all the motivation I need. But if I had to name someone who had a positive influence on how I look at the game, I would say Malan from Music / Marketing / Madness. He's one of the few afilliate marketers I can relate to when it comes to what it means to me to make money online.

I'm not in it to grow a business, start a team, become a bigshot entrepreneur, etc. I'm in this game for the freedom it provides.

Honestly I couldn't care less about affiliate marketing, it's just another hustle to me. A way to make a shitload of money from anywhere in the world without having to deal with clients, colleagues, bosses, etc.

Fuck I'm typing this in my underwear right now and it's 5PM here! :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    tyoussef, azgold and Rob32 like this.
  7. Rob32

Hi @Sanshez
    Thank you for an advice :) Yes, sport really helps but not for a long time, unfortunatelly.
    I think I need to find a mentor for myself, someone who shares valuable and smart tips on affiliate marketing and life! I really feel that I need it.
    Do you know any YouTubers or bloggers who are really worth to be listened?

tyoussef likes this.
  8. Rob32

Hey :) Thanks! Yeah, this freedom is the reason why I chose to start affiliate marketing!

9. Sanshez

i don't know really but if you were able to speak french i could had recommend you one, but in english not really unfortunately!

10. Sanshez

t
    Tyrese Gibson has some good videos for motivation you can listen

Rob32 likes this.
  11. Rob32

oh, no... I don't :(

12. Rob32

Does he speak about affiliate marketing?

13. Rob32

Guys, now I feel that I'm not alone on my way :rolleyes: Thank you for sharing advices!

14. Sanshez

not specifically!

15. vishnuvardhan

vishnuvardhan Affiliate affiliate

All the best bro.. You will succeed. I can say it after reading your replies.. Best wishes from being legends

Rob32 likes this.
  16. Ciprian Bitter

Ciprian Bitter Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Dude man, i've been in affiliate marketing for a short amount of time and I can say that it's extremely hard to get to the top. But that's what makes it fun :D (so, you're not the only one).

However, if you have a continuous goal (for example, to do something you love, or to constantly have money in your pocket, or whatever), then you won't lose motivation. If your goal is static, once you reach it, you need to create a new one.

Also, most influencers in most industries nowadays have 1 essential piece of advice: love what you're doing. Motivation will come easier this way, even in the hardest of times. And don't pressure yourself, any obstacle can be passed ;)

Rob32 likes this.
  17. Rob32

Ciprian Bitter likes this.
  18. Rob32

Thank you:)

19. HarrisonDaniel

HarrisonDaniel Affiliate affiliate

Creditors, hunger, and a stubborn streak that doesn't quit! lol

Seriously though, like every other business or industry, if you are new - or experienced and trying something unfamiliar as of yet - there is going to be a learning curve. Once you understand and accept that, roadblocks don't look so big and become things that can be learned from. As long as you keep that mentality, you can analyze and adapt whatever you are doing to find more successful ways to do it. Sooner or later, you'll find that it's less learning and more doing.

Rob32 likes this.
  20. tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

just focus on your goal and that what makes all human beings motivated .
    i personally listen to some good guys like : tony robbins,jim rohn,bob procter ... etc

Rob32 likes this.
  21. nuskhe.in

nuskhe.in Affiliate affiliate

my empty pocket motivates me to work more harder..

Rob32 likes this.

Top Resources

banners