The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who helps you to stay motivated?

TED talks are really motivating. Each speaker is awesome and after each talk, you want to do more and achieve more, not like an affiliate but like a person at all.

Good luck on this hard way!

My main motivator would be Arnold - sounds silly but the guy came from a small town from the middle of nowehere and he conquered. Sounds silly but from a motivational point of view, I just say to myself if Arnie can do it, so can I. I'd say watch Pumping Iron and you know what I mean ;)

Oh, and coffee. Definitely coffee!

My main motivator would be Arnold - sounds silly but the guy came from a small town from the middle of nowehere and he conquered. Sounds silly but from a motivational point of view, I just say to myself if Arnie can do it, so can I. I'd say watch Pumping Iron and you know what I mean ;)
Not sillier than eating apples from the garden where he was born and grew up just to feel a little closer to him and to get some inner strength from his high ambition. True story that :)

Hi AffiliateFixers!
I have started my journey in affiliate marketing (CPA) some time ago.
Currently I am facing a challenge to keep myself motivated as we all know that affiliate marketing is not always smooth and easy.
Can anyone advice me some bloggers, motivators or, maybe, YouTube bloggers who can be REALLY helpful in this regard?
Thanks!
Jim Rohn motivational speaker and Charles Ngo of STM forum

Haha I like it - I then presume you are from Austria yourself? :)
Romania, but I'm into bodybuilding since I was a kid (more than 20 years now), grow up with his movies, he is like a real superman, the number one in whatever he wants to do so it's a role model for anyone with a type A personality. I think his house in Thal was opened for the public in October 2011 and the first summer I was there. There are only 3-4 rooms but it took me four hours to touch everything. I know, I'm a little crazy :)

Look how happy I was!

09.jpg

I think I am pretty lucky as I can keep myself motivated and I actually enjoy SEO.

If I am ever in a dip I just think of my goals of traveling, getting a Tesla and moving to Australia.

Romania, but I'm into bodybuilding since I was a kid (more than 20 years now), grow up with his movies, he is like a real superman, the number one in whatever he wants to do so it's a role model for anyone with a type A personality. I think his house in Thal was opened for the public in October 2011 and the first summer I was there. There are only 3-4 rooms but it took me four hours to touch everything. I know, I'm a little crazy :)

Look how happy I was!

View attachment 11223
That's cool! Apart from movies I like his YouTube videos on healthy diet and gym lifehacks

I think I am pretty lucky as I can keep myself motivated and I actually enjoy SEO.

If I am ever in a dip I just think of my goals of traveling, getting a Tesla and moving to Australia.
Yes, You are very lucky that You do what You like :)

Oh, and coffee. Definitely coffee!
Haha )) so similar to me... For me Arnie is someone almost unreal, even impossible because he have done so much I even can't imagine ( maybe Ronald Wilson Reagan who was also an actor + politician, but nope! he wasn't same athletically developed )

IAmAttila. Highly recommended mastermind! He talks about various topics absolutely crucial to success.

banners
Back