The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Who Can Post Last

Can I deliver more LAST news? ... Its Wednesday, yes... most would think... hey, two days till the weekend... aja.... well... its one day less in your life and 4 days closer to the next Manic Monday... BAM! Reality check xD

Can I deliver more LAST news? ... Its Wednesday, yes... most would think... hey, two days till the weekend... aja.... well... its one day less in your life and 4 days closer to the next Manic Monday... BAM! Reality check xD

Well, that's just mean.

Just for that, I'm taking the last post.

come to Spain!, with sun sea and sand

Oh! Can I come, too? Please, please, please? I'll share last post with you. (yes, that's a bribe)

I love Spain!

from the island of Mallorca

I bought a string of Mallorca pearls while in Spain, so I think that makes me eligible to tag along. Don't you?

I'll make now The Last Post until Manic Monday, and then we all are working very hard... for Formentera

Maybe we can get a group rate for the airfare. :)

Of course, you even must come!! :) Just think of all the thousands of barrels with Sangria, I can't destroy them alone :rolleyes: ... and then we can OCCUPY the last post 4ever!!! :D

:confused: ??? What's an airfare ??? :confused: Of course my private pilot will pick you up ;)

SA-WEET!

Happy to help with the wine! Please tell the pilot to park at the back to avoid the big tree in the front. Thanks.

We can just pull up chairs and beach umbrella and just sit here looking at the view.

Well, I'll be more surfing and swimming in order to fish the last post ;)

I'll periodically be snorkeling close to shore in water shallow enough that my feet can still touch bottom. :) But that will probably mean that I am the last one in and out of the water. :)

MI
Back