The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who Can Post Last

Oh my! @azgold is hurt?! what? when? where? why? ... All these are important questions! xD
In her preparation for the Olympic Games she wanted to set up a new world record in holding the last post. There she has dislocated her shoulder...
But she has to tell the story by herself, I don't publish her medical secrets. I'm not one of these boulevard paparazzi.

Unfortunately her private secretary is on vacation in the South Pacific, so that currently there can't be written anything by her. But she said she wants to watch me while spam-chicken-shooting and also wants to know "Who Can Post Last" ;)

Thx, @Marc for not being one of those paparazzis. :)

Yes, it's true, I'm 'down a wing.' Severely dislocated my shoulder, right arm in a sling for a few weeks. But with the index finger of my left hand, I can s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y secure my place in the last post.

Ah, that's good, so you are easily distinguishable from the other spam chicken* who might fly in here trying to make the last post ;)

*Ann.: I said "might" fly in. Those who make regularly their last post here, have an anti-spam license and are therefore not meant.

Thx, Sir Spaminator, I appreciate the special treatment. :)

P.S. Can't fly anywhere right now, so will have to roost here in the last post. :D

banners
Back