The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

White label dating are deleting my websites

PWhitey2016

affiliate
Hello

I have a few website that I make a little money on and also have a few dating websites with with whitelabeldating.com. I got an email on friday telling me they are deleting lots of my websites because they earn less that £1oo a month. They say they are doing this to streamline the business. I asked my account manager there what is going on, but he hasn't replied. I feel paranoid and think something is happening that they are not telling website owners. Does anyone know what is going on?

The company that owns whitelabeldating.com is trying to sell it, or at least that what I have heard through the grapevine. I guess if they are deleting low income websites from their network, they may hope to appear more successful to potential buyers. Sounds like an own goal to me, if that's the case. If they are deleting all websites earning less than £100, that drop in revenue would probably dent the silly valuation they have given themselves.

How many websites do you have with them?

Thanks for replying. You would think they would tell the partners that they are selling the business. I don't have that many websites with them, but it took so long to make the ones they are deleting, it is heartbreaking to see all that work and income go to waste. I know another white label dating partner in Huddersfield and he told me that he has quite a few websites that they are deleting that still earn money and are moving members from those to his larger profit dating websites. He said he is leaving white label dating altogether. I maybe will do the same because I have had no help from them in a long time. I don't know if the same people work there anymore.

That's a pretty shitty thing for them to do regardless of their reasoning IMO. If it pans out that way then I would suggest throwing up a self-hosted site (if not another WL) to send the leads elsewhere rather than losing the traffic and revenue from your previous marketing efforts. Doing this would likely yield better SEO results also as WLs are typically pretty hard to rank these days.

If you'd like to discuss PPL or PPS dating offers feel free to hit me up.

I'm having the same problem with whitelabeldating.com I have a large amount of sites they are deleting they will move the members in those sites to the better performing sites. Doesn't make sense to delete them as these smaller websites all add up $ wise and have there own SEO going on we own the landing page!.

Last month they changed a lot of affiliates percentages that were out of balance as in we were getting dollars in re-bills than initial revenue which is what happens after many years! they took 50% of my re-bill cash going forward which was a fair chunk of my income so they can grow there own profits. Really breaks your heart to have that done to you. Have been with them for many years. I spent a lot of money getting those members.

I'm wondering if the person coming up with these great ideas has actually thought this through.

Makes sense they are selling and boosting the bottom line.

Planning to use another dating white label on the sites they delete as they do have traffic.
Unless someone has a better idea?
Will have about 70 domains free to do something with most are older domains.

Hi @Graybeard @lookoutwatch @PWhitey2016 ,

Sorry to hear it.
If that is the reason they deleted some websites, it is indeed quite shady..

If you'd like some help to switch your websites to other white label services, you can Ping me on Skype at: "prelinker_af7" or PM me here.
[We have Smartlinks, In-house offers, dozens of niches, Geos, data feeds & different Payouts models (Revshare, CPA, CPL..)]

In any case I hope you'll get an answer from them regarding what's happening, and please keep us up to date on your situation!

The best of luck to you and don't hesitate if I can be of any help.

Greg

my Skype is on my profile -- you were not listed there I pinged Nicolas

*You should become a verified affiliate program or network before soliciting business on this board. Speak to TJ Tutor or one of the moderators about this.

I'd be happy to help with that!

I would be interested to know more about Gregs program. Still barely heard a peep from White Label Dating. Maybe they have got rid of a some staff, which makes sense, specially if there is going to be a lot less to do there.

Whtelabeldating.com Chief Technology Officer has decided to leave after 10 years..

Is looking for a job in the same field. Who leaves a good paying job without securing another first?

Meanwhile Venntro Media in the UK, which runs White Label Dating, shows a 43% decline in staff to 66 people, and actually just lost their CTO of ten years, Barry Frost, who is now available for hire.

Whtelabeldating.com Chief Technology Officer has decided to leave after 10 years..

Is looking for a job in the same field. Who leaves a good paying job without securing another first?

Meanwhile Venntro Media in the UK, which runs White Label Dating, shows a 43% decline in staff to 66 people, and actually just lost their CTO of ten years, Barry Frost, who is now available for hire.

Thanks for the heads up @lookoutwatch

The migration has gone completely pear shaped. All the members from my £100 or less sites have vanished and not been moved across. I also noticed several sites over the £100 threshold vanished too.

Last edited:
I maybe able to help Quality US and Canada traffic converts fast with us, but more importantly they come back time and time again. Our offer is for Lifetime..
You can very easy build a long term relationship with us, your clients will never be moved or deleted, you earn money we earn money.

We have better than industry standards conversion rates for US registrations..

Cupid-Cash.com

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
Above-average conversion rates
Above-average retention rates
Cookie set for LIFE TIME
Great support service
Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers
Life time two tier commissions
We pay 50% commission for LIFE TIME per sale. Commissions are between $15.00-$75.00 per monthly subscription. We have above industry retention rates
meaning our members return time and time again to renew their membership.
Because we are a long established and reputable brand your traffic will convert FAST..

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs
Cupid-cash.com

I have been with the White Label Dating / Global Personals / Venntro for around 8 years and have made them a ton of money over those years. Earlier this year, they suddenly announced that they were going to delete all sites on their network, which were not making at least UKP100.00 per month and they did this in retrospect, from stats the month before. So no warning was given! Many people like me were making money by having many sites, some making really good money and some not so good. So with no notice at all, I lost 75% of my sites on their network.

After that, there were huge changes demanded on all sites on their platform to comply with the Competition and Markets Authority demands. So that meant that any allegedly false claims, testimonials etc etc had to be removed from all sites. This entailed lots of minor changes and one needs to remember that all of my sites were approved by them in the first instance.

The came GDPR compliance and all registration forms had to be changed, as they were non compliant.

And now their latest ruse is to change the commission structure, with one weeks notice for all affiliates, so that you keep 100% of initial revenue and they keep 95% of rebill revenue. Anyone who has done this long enough will know that the money is in the rebills. And the attitude has been if you don't like it, you can go. Terrible way to treat people, who have been loyal and made them a lot of money over the years and rely on this income as part of their livelihoods.

It's not the first time they have done this either!

And as of 2nd September 2018, this is still on their web site:

"We operate a fair and transparent revenue sharing model. That means we only make money when you do. You don’t pay any costs up front, we simply split the profits between your business and ours."

My advice. Avoid them at all costs.

Last edited:

I am not surprised. They have lost a lot of their Partner Managers too over the last year.

Sounds like a downward spiral to me.
Scamming affiliates out of their lifetime revenue agreements keeps happening over and over.
Affiliates are the easiest persons to scam because they are bound buy Internet contracts of adhesion and the contracts often set jurisdiction in a country foreign to the affiliate.

Read the wording of these contracts -- they are a joke. One sided deals that can be changed at the *Company's* sole discretion. If you continue to do business under the new terms, and accept payment, you are locked into the changes by legal estoppel.

Take back the DNS of your domain and walk away is probably the best thing to do...

Must have missed this thread completely.

@MaverickUK you may already have read this: https ://medium .com/@rosswilliams1978/project-streamline-how-after-nearly-15-years-we-became-a-restartup-and-returned-to-our-c2095b5eb1cb

Sounds like what Ross Williams is talking about is a bit of a smoke screen? Sounds like many of their partners lost a lot of income.

Was sent a link by a friend. Venntro were investigated by the CMA earlier in the year: https:// www. gov.uk/government/news/online-dating-giant-vows-clearer-path-to-love

Did you find another platform your sites?

Edit: Apologies, I had to break the URLs up with spaces in this post, as the site wouldn't allow me to post full urls. just copy and paste them and remove the spaces.

Last edited:
@CPSites thanks a million for the links. Now that is an eye opener. Now I understand why so many people have gone and why they are chasing out affiliates. They made some flimsy excuse at the time, about it being something to do with credit card processing, but it's not that at all, as I can see.

You are right. This could be a smoke screen. If you read the article, it seems like they have accumulated debt.

I was fully aware about the CMA investigation. They obviously have not taken it too seriously, as there are several sites that are still in breach.

The latest commission grab is obviously an attempt to do another set of house cleaning and get rid of more.

I am still looking for alternative platforms, but is difficult to know who to trust these days!

banners
Back