The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

White label dating are deleting my websites

Hi Amy69, feel free to contact us and let us see if we can offer what you are looking for.
Hello @Invix Media, I would be very interested in white label dating solutions. Can you tell me more about what you are offering? I have checked out your web site, but is the business model similar to White Label Dating, Dating Factory etc? Please advise. Interested.

Hello MaverickUK.
So we do work like Dating factory and WLD, and of course, we are smaller, but we think we are much better:)
First I need to say we only work in Europe geos at this time. We will expand, but Europe is our primary focus at this time. We run the backend; you run the front. We offer lifetime rev share 40-50% in our subscription/token based pay per action model and 60% in the standard subscription model (under construction)... We have prepopulated DB with members that we accumulate the last years from all our sites. We are continually adding new useful features, and any ideas our partners have that make sense will most likely be added. One thing we also do that most networks don't is we give you full access to leads. Your leads are your assets, not ours. We pay 15 net but if some volum we can do 7 net.
For more information feel free to add us on skype: invixmedia
PS! We never close any sites as long as we see some activity.

Last edited:
Hello MaverickUK.
So we do work like Dating factory and WLD, and of course, we are smaller, but we think we are much better:)
First I need to say we only work in Europe geos at this time. We will expand, but Europe is our primary focus at this time. We run the backend; you run the front. We offer lifetime rev share 40-50% in our subscription/token based pay per action model and 60% in the standard subscription model (under construction)... We have prepopulated DB with members that we accumulate the last years from all our sites. We are continually adding new useful features, and any ideas our partners have that make sense will most likely be added. One thing we also do that most networks don't is we give you full access to leads. Your leads are your assets, not ours. We pay 15 net but if some volum we can do 7 net.
For more information feel free to add us on skype: invixmedia
PS! We never close any sites as long as we see some activity.
@Invix Media thanks for your reply. I will contact you through email or Skype for further details. Sounds interesting! My needs are quite simple really.....to work with an honest, forthright, creative and ambitious company, which won't mess with affiliates percentages and pay on time!

Seems like they are trying to improve their ratings by deleting not profitable website. Their strategy is clear, but they can not delete your website just like it. Try to look at your initial agreement or their policies. I’m sure the answer is there and You will now what you should expect.

What are you going to do realistically? Hire a lawyer, in what may be a foreign jurisdiction (usually theirs), and sue them?

Apart from that pissing in the wind; most affiliate agreements may be terminated for any reason at the will of either party -- READ the fine print ALWAYS -- you have no legal recourse.

You can make all the toothless threats all you want -- you have no legal rights (recourse) -- and they damn well know it!

Move and maybe things will work out better next time -- salvage what you can (usually little with a whitelabel) and move on.

Actually I have a unique and water tight contract that was written by their lawyer several years ago and myself. They believe that I will not go to court, which is why they feel they can get away with it. the amount concerned is not enough to hire a lawyer for, but I could go to Small Claims Court, which I plan on doing when I get time. I won't put the details here, but they have totally ignored what is in my contract and told me that the reason why they won't pay me is because I moved my sites without giving them notice! Thing is, I don't have to give them notice! Did they give any affiliates any notice when they culled 100's/1000s of their sites in early 2018? No, of course not.

Anyway, from everything I have seen and read and now know, I am much better off away from them. If you knew my whole story with them, you would be horrified at the way they have treated me. I have made them a LOT of money over the years. They now couldn't care less about the people they call "partners".

I have long ago moved on, but I do intend to get what is owed to me sooner or later.

Seems like they are trying to improve their ratings by deleting not profitable website. Their strategy is clear, but they can not delete your website just like it. Try to look at your initial agreement or their policies. I’m sure the answer is there and You will now what you should expect.

There is no agreement on site deletion with either party. ie either party can move a site without prior notice, which is why they were able to delete so many affiliate sites in early 2018 and why I moved mine without prior notice, but for very good reasons....ie forcibly changing commission rates, contrary to my contract.

Remember there is a statute of limitations that you must be within to make a claim with the court. Here is is 2 years for a claim on a commercial contract.

Under the laws in my state I can refuse to submit to the jurisdiction of the small claims court, for the ostensive right of preserving my appeal right to higher courts; and the case will be heard in the district court under the formal court rules -- where you will need a lawyer.

The lack (omission) of any covenant in a contract makes that action the subject of common law and may be interpreted and ruled on by the court based on the parties pleadings and the underlying law. Good luck on that one.

"I have long ago moved on, but I do intend to get what is owed to me sooner or later."
Don't get mad get even. (If you can).
These people are in the UK. As my claim is based on contract then I must bring my action against them within 6 years of the date of the breach of contract. So plenty of time to action. In the UK, they cannot defer to a different court, a that is what Small Claims Court is for....small claims! lol.

Any current white label dating affiliates want to have a chat please send me a private message.
Want to compare notes with the latest current issues.

Venntro Media are at it again, they've just dropped my rev share to 50% initial / 5% rebill / 5% re-inital. after 10 years and lots of hard work.
Even though i have consistently been getting around £2000 a month for 10 years they can see i am not not growing my account. Had to pause all my campaigns. There's some aggressive short term goals being pursued at Venntro Media / whitelabeldating / global personals.
Can't see how this will work in the long term though, maybe in the short term, they will rake it in, but give it 6 months, when they've lost that revenue stream. Talk about biting the hand that feeds them.

Snake eating it's tail ...
So what are your alternatives?
Because it's the worst feeling having this type of company having this much power over you and your business, i am very tempted to try the backend myself because i found this software (Advandate) that looks very much like whitelabeldating. The backend and front end, the features on the dating site similar. It's as though whitelabeldating started out with this and then tarted it up a bit. The old templates and responsive templates very similar.
Other whitelabel companies like datingfactory didn't work for me. Easydate was great in 2010 and worked in the US but whitelabeldating bought the whitelabel part and messed it up, so no alternatives in that space that i know of.
Might need to start with one country /area, but the pull of having control over my business, is worth all the hassle.

Hi Folks,

I was notified of this thread and wanted to to respond personally.

I am the CEO of Venntro Media Group who operate White Label Dating.

It is true that we have taken the decision not to actively work with smaller partners/affiliates (those generating less than $1k/month after 6 months) simply because our account management focus means that it is not viable for us to support smaller partners who are not focussed on growth of their accounts. Therefore we will not offer account management to these smaller affiliates.

Affected affiliates have the option of working with us on a Growth Scheme - some have taken that up, some haven't. The reality is that there are other options for affiliates who are looking to generate less than US$1,000/month after 6 months of work. I would certainly encourage you to speak to Dating Factory, Prelinker or the other platforms about their offerings.

For partners who want to earn more than $1,000/month, we can offer good commercial terms - but we can't be all things to all people.

Without knowing the identities of the affiliates who have complained here it's difficult to elaborate further, but I completely understand their frustration and desire to look elsewhere. I hope that we can support the smaller, lifestyle affiliates in the future (and I understand there will be some bridges to build) but at present it is better for them to look elsewhere OR to decide they want to grow and generate more than $1,000/month after 6 months work.

It is worth stating that we've had affiliates go from nothing to $10,000+ in less than 6 months, so the $1,000 minimum threshold for account management and higher revenue shares isn't unfair if affiliates want to grow. But if they don't, they should look at other options.

Ross

What are you going to do realistically? Hire a lawyer, in what may be a foreign jurisdiction (usually theirs), and sue them?

Apart from that pissing in the wind; most affiliate agreements may be terminated for any reason at the will of either party -- READ the fine print ALWAYS -- you have no legal recourse.

You can make all the toothless threats all you want -- you have no legal rights (recourse) -- and they damn well know it!

Move and maybe things will work out better next time -- salvage what you can (usually little with a whitelabel) and move on.

I've been waiting for a reply from my partner manager for a week, so thanks for responding. Although reading your post, i don't hold out much hope for your partners.

Your kind of forcing partners to start new sites on your platform with the 'Growth Scheme', but with the knowledge that, after all the hard work, your going to penalise/delete them, if they don't make the targets. Quite worry terms for any partner. I hope you make this totally clear on your websites' revenue share / signup page.

You missed out the part about having to commit to grow your account by a percentage month on month (10% - 20% it said on the 'Growth Scheme' form). Another worry for any partner, when we all know, getting the traffic in will fluctuate month on month, but not generally 10% - 20% upwards. Having to signup & commit to it and potentially getting deleted/penalised when some of it is out of your hands, is a frightening thought.

"For partners who want to earn more than $1,000/month, we can offer good commercial terms"

I have generated over $2000 per month, (with a few sites) for 10 years. (over $24,000 in 2020-2021) That's over $288,000 in 10 years.

Why would any white label dating company not be happy with a partner like that?

So, your 'good commercial terms' can be - 50% Initial / 5% Re-initial / 5% Rebill, on Partners generating over $2000 a month for 10 years.

Unless you mean with each website they own?

If you mean with each website then yes i fit in that category, as will most of your partners websites.

Ross Williams WLD I'm on 50% + 5% re-bills it's disgusting, we all know the money is in the re-bills your 95% we get 5%

Your current offers of custom trials for $2 or 50 cents initial, who wins there at the re-bill stage? Its not worth paying for advertising.

Your newsletter is funny as that's why its increased so you can profit from the re-bills leaving us out to dry again "Last month, September 2021, the rate at which members upgraded to paid subscriptions on the same day that they joined our partners' dating sites grew by a staggering +72%, versus 2014!"

When you guys stuffed up the with the credit card processor re-bills back in 2016-17 I lost well over $20K in re-bills per month after 10 years, Feel like we've been treated badly since that time so you can increase your profits on our advertising $.

I have made close to 1 million $ from WLD, then you dump all our sites, they were all earning money just not enough for you guys.
Now you want them back sorry don't trust you guys at all and it isn't viable. Will be moving the rest of my sites in the near future.

I used to think you guys rocked back in the day, you're only as good as your staff and the way you treat your affiliates.
I've been through so many partner managers and they aren't usually happy when they leave.
Maybe rethink the 5% re-bill situation it's obvious whats going on.

When i signed up 2009 this is what they told me 50/50 if i knew they would change the goal posts whenever they want to generate more income for themselves i wouldn't have gone with them....

" We pay partners a fair 50/50 split on all generated revenue – and in terms of cash in your pocket, you’re guaranteed to earn more money with us than anyone else."

Fair = treating people equally without favoritism or discrimination.

website states May 2020 - Join more than 48,000 partners like you
June 2021 everyone goes on 5% re-bills
website states October 2021 -Join over 1000 people and brands like you who are already working with us (400+ partner)

So the other 40,000+ are on 5 %?

Actually I have a unique and water tight contract that was written by their lawyer several years ago and myself... They now couldn't care less about the people they call "partners".

I have long ago moved on, but I do intend to get what is owed to me sooner or later.
Remember there is a statute of limitations that you must be within to make a claim with the court. Here is is 2 years for a claim on a commercial contract.

Under the laws in my state I can refuse to submit to the jurisdiction of the small claims court, for the ostensive right of preserving my appeal right to higher courts; and the case will be heard in the district court under the formal court rules -- where you will need a lawyer.

The lack (omission) of any covenant in a contract makes that action the subject of common law and may be interpreted and ruled on by the court based on the parties pleadings and the underlying law. Good luck on that one.

"I have long ago moved on, but I do intend to get what is owed to me sooner or later."
Don't get mad get even. (If you can).

MI
Back