The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which WP plugin for comparison tables creation would you recommend?

Olha Hl

affiliate
Hi everyone

I`m new in Affiliate Marketing so I`m currently discovering the tools and different ways to increase conversion rate :)

I know that there are good plugins that help to create great comparisons but I can`t decide which one is the best.

Thanks in advance

You have plugins such as AffiliateWP, Pretty links, and Ultimate Affiliate Pro which are pretty good, check them out and see if any of them could fit your current needs.

Hi Sofia,
Are you working with just Amazon or several Advertisers and Platforms?
Would be happy to share more information on how Winamaz works and the different versions to see if either fits your needs.
Rachael

Hey, check out the Gutencon plugin. It may suits your needs. This is almost the same price as the rehub theme. You can choose any of them.

Hi everyone

I`m new in Affiliate Marketing so I`m currently discovering the tools and different ways to increase conversion rate :)

I know that there are good plugins that help to create great comparisons but I can`t decide which one is the best.

Thanks in advance
I currently use table press. It's free and so flexible. If you use it and have some questions or need some aid, reply here and I will guide you with the much I know.

MI
Back