The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Feedback (MARKET RESEARCH) Join Our Innovative Journey: Shape the Future of Content Creation and SEO!

Joshua Traver

affiliate
*EDIT: 1/11/2024 3;36PM EST - For clarity, no sales or sign-ups called into action

Hello AffiliateFix Community,

I'm excited to share a glimpse of our latest project, VividMinds, and would genuinely appreciate your insights on its market viability.

About VividMinds (name pending due to ContentForge being utilized): At its core, VividMinds blends the art of content creation with the science of SEO optimization. Our platform is crafted to support everyone from individual bloggers to larger businesses in amplifying their digital footprint. By leveraging collaborative tools and AI-driven insights, we aim to elevate your content strategy and enhance your online visibility.

Seeking Valuable Feedback:

• Your expertise and opinions matter to us. We're not just building a tool; we're aiming to shape a solution that resonates with the real needs of content creators and SEO enthusiasts.
  • As part of our market research group, you'll have an opportunity to propel the latest in content creation and SEO, providing feedback that will directly impact the creation and development of VividMinds.
  • This is not testing a product; it's about listening to a community where each voice holds valuable insight into the evolution of a platform that could redefine our approach to digital content creation, collaboration, and SEO.
How to Participate:

• Simply comment below with your valuable feedback. All opinions, reviews, and suggestions are fully welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for considering this opportunity to shape VividMinds. Looking forward to your feedback and insights!

Warm regards,
Joshua Traver
Team VividMinds

Last edited:
Dead legend in you own mind,

This reads like a cross between a free press release and sale pitch.

TJ will be by to sort you out (thumps on my desk... )

Note: Another 1 post marvel
Hi,

Thank you for the response, If this is not allowed here I will gladly remove it.
We are just in search of feedback from experienced individuals such as yourself to gauge interest. No sales or sign-ups here.

Again, apologies if any rules were broken but thank you for taking the time out to comment.
I have rewritten the post to further clarify and hopefully alleviate any possible rule violations.

Just let us know if we should remove this post and we will oblige.

Thanks,
Joshua Traver

Last edited:
I charge $160.00/hour for consulting work with a $1,000.00 minimum retainer.

Usually, real study groups receive something --like per Diem payment or per task contract.
This is well below my pay-grade but thanks for your consideration.
Those are some great rates!

We will keep you in mind when looking for consultants on our product. At the moment we are only gauging community interest in such an application. Upon completion of our market research and minimum viable product, we could use someone like you to use as a basis!

Best,
Joshua Traver

For clarity, no sales or sign-ups called to action

For clarity, THIS IS A VERY OLD STYLE PITCH AND ANGLE! "I'm not selling anything, I just need your opinion."

You know full well the first thing everyone will do is do a search on your name to learn more (a fledgling attempt to gain traffic from our members). BTW, there are several domains with your name but different extensions.

This is not how businesses developing a product/service go about getting input. They all do focus groups, or alpha and beta stages with rewarded participants, free options of the services/products to enable working one on one to iron out wrinkles, advance product viability, further engineer ease of use and functionality, etc., etc., etc.

Your username is a business, you are presenting an angle to develop a presence and start conversations.

At the moment we are only gauging community interest in such an application.

I don't think this is entirely accurate since you have used your business name as your username. Your business is an AI business and this post is not for gaugung in my opinion as you already have the product(s) launched.

A person, a member, cannot give you an opinion on something they cannot see or use. Not possible.

VividMinds blends the art of content creation with the science of SEO optimization.

Here is the hook on your site which promotes AI content creation and SEO:
Start your free trial and generate up to 1000 words!

Just a bit of free "$250 an hour" advice, 1000 words is nothing. I write between 3000 and 5000 words per day, everyday! I write every word myself and have my editor refine the content before publishing.

You are already providing the product/service and you are considering changing the name. Other than that, your product/service is already provided by many thousands out there trying to make AI a glorified super writer, which it is not.

I say again as a turn around. If I sent you an email or message asking for an opinion on something without providing access to the product/service, you would tell me I'm nuts and nobody can provide opinions and/or feedback on something they cannot see, feel, touch, or use in some way. Not possible.

What you need to do is register your business in the resources here, and then do your pitch.

Requirements and instructions attached.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v10.pdf
    223.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
For clarity, THIS IS A VERY OLD STYLE PITCH AND ANGLE! "I'm not selling anything, I just need your opinion."

You know full well the first thing everyone will do is do a search on our name to learn more (a fledgling attempt to gain traffic from our members). BTW, there are several domains with your name but different extensions.

This is not how businesses developing a product/service go about getting input. They all do focus groups, or alpha and beta stages with rewarded participants, free options of the services/products to enable working one on one to iron out wrinkles, advance product viability, further engineer ease of use and functionality, etc., etc., etc.

Your username is a business, you are presenting an angle to develop a presence and start conversations.

I don't think this is entirely accurate since you have used your business name as your username. Your business is an AI business and this post is not for gaugung in my opinion as you already have the product(s) launched.

A person, a member, cannot give you an opinion on something they cannot see or use. Not possible.

Here is the hook on your site which promotes AI content creation and SEO:
Start your free trial and generate up to 1000 words!

Just a bit of free "$250 an hour" advice, 1000 words is nothing. I write between 3000 and 5000 words per day, everyday! I write every word myself and have my editor refine the content before publishing.

You are already providing the product/service and you are considering changing the name. Other than that, your product/service is already provided by many thousands out there trying to make AI a glorified super writer, which it is not.

I say again as a turn around. If I sent you an email or message asking for an opinion on something without providing access to the product/service, you would tell me I'm nuts and nobody can provide opinions and/or feedback on something they cannot see, feel, touch, or use in some way. Not possible.

What you need to do is register your business in the resources here, and then do your pitch.

Requirements and instructions attached.
Thank you for this review, but ContentForge is not our domain. We do not have a domain, this is currently a conceptual design. Unfortunately, we found this out after creating the account and are unable to change it. We are in no way, now or ever been, affiliated with the active platform of ContentForge.
This is pointed out in the edit, here: "About VividMinds (name pending due to ContentForge being utilized)"

I would also never ask anyone to test, review, or consult on an actual product with no return to the individual (nobody wants to work for free :) ).

We will gladly do as instructed above, though there is no business at the moment and we (I) are/am a sole individual looking to incubate a new platform.
*EDIT: Upon reviewing your requirements for a business resources application, we do not have nearly all the things required (Website, company email, address, phone number) to continue. If this post violates rules and regulations please remove it, or let us know and we will remove it to fully comply.

Anyhow;
On the other hand, we do appreciate this valuable feedback:
"
your product/service is already provided by many thousands out there trying to make AI a glorified super writer, which it is not.
"

As this is what was being sought after at this time. If the community was searching for such a tool that provides the features we propositioned to create, no more no less.

Nonetheless thank you for taking the time to respond to this post with the diligence to research what was thought to be the case.

Regards,
Joshua Traver
Team VividMinds

This is pointed out in the edit, here: "About VividMinds (name pending due to ContentForge being utilized)"

We took that to mean you were creating another entity. After all, everything you have explained is mirrored on their site. your member "About" section says almost the same as their site.

Your member page"
"Our platform is a fusion of creativity and technology, offering a unique blend of AI-driven solutions and collaborative opportunities.".

You see, you say "Our platform is" which indicates a functional platform.

we do not have nearly all the things required (Website, company email, address, phone number)

Address and phone number are optional (not required). They are for having the "Certified Vendor" badge and icon.

Now, all of that said, I think you need some business guidance.

In my opinion, discussing the viability of a product/service with a community requires details. You did not provide any details. You provided an idea and nobody can have any viable and/or functional feedback on an idea as you have presented it. It needs to be presented in detail without attempting to sell it.

We get it, you want to build a platform for AI content creation and SEO optimization. I'm telling you right now, stay away from trying to create an AI SEO tool. It will never function correctly. There are a load of AI content creation tools already out there and none of them do what they say and everyone that tries them ends up spending as much time editing as they would have creating the content from scratch. AI content is also tracked and indexed by the SE's. Google penalizes sites for using AI content at present. So to claim you are building an AI content creator and it is coupled with an SEO feature you are essentially planning to build a pair of tools into one platform that internally fights itself against the search engines.

I suggest you create a new thread in the General AI Discussions forum outlining the details (very detailed) of what you want to build and ask the members what features will be, and are, important to them. For the users, usability, ease of use, and breadth of features will be of utmost importance.

We took that to mean you were creating another entity. After all, everything you have explained is mirrored on their site. your member "About" section says almost the same as their site.

Your member page"
"Our platform is a fusion of creativity and technology, offering a unique blend of AI-driven solutions and collaborative opportunities.".

You see, you say "Our platform is" which indicates a functional platform.

Address and phone number are optional (not required). They are for having the "Certified Vendor" badge and icon.

Now, all of that said, I think you need some business guidance.

In my opinion, discussing the viability of a product/service with a community requires details. You did not provide any details. You provided an idea and nobody can have any viable and/or functional feedback on an idea as you have presented it. It needs to be presented in detail without attempting to sell it.

We get it, you want to build a platform for AI content creation and SEO optimization. I'm telling you right now, stay away from trying to create an AI SEO tool. It will never function correctly. There are a load of AI content creation tools already out there and none of them do what they say and everyone that tries them ends up spending as much time editing as they would have creating the content from scratch. AI content is also tracked and indexed by the SE's. Google penalizes sites for using AI content at present. So to claim you are building an AI content creator and it is coupled with an SEO feature you are essentially planning to build a pair of tools into one platform that internally fights itself against the search engines.

I suggest you create a new thread in the General AI Discussions forum outlining the details (very detailed) of what you want to build and ask the members what features will be, and are, important to them. For the users, usability, ease of use, and breadth of features will be of utmost importance.
Thank you for this detailed response. We will take this into account and revaluate our approach.

Our apologizes for the mis-understanding and issues that arose. That was not the intention. We aim to empower small teams and individuals to be able to obtain the same exposure without the high costs or huge time consumption that it currently takes to achieve these tasks. As entrepreneurs we have seen it first hand, the world of marketing and SEO can bring any company to heights or crashing down if you can’t pay to play (as we spoke of, time is money too)!

Prior to going forward with the actions you suggested, is there somewhere we can obtain a change of account name to prevent any further confusion?

Thank you,
Joshua Traver
Team VividMinds

banners
Back