The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

BETA Testers Needed I made this SEO keyword searching thingie for my own needs... Does anyone want it? Its very ugly at the moment

mohan_thatguy

affiliate
Lets say you want to rank high on Google for the keyword "pet dog care"

Before you write any content, you want to know what questions people ask on Google, Who is ranking on the top 10 and what other keywords do they rank for?, and 'Google Suggestions' for the phrase.

So I made one and I find it damn bloody useful when creating highly relevant and SEO potimised content. Wonder if anyone else finds this stuff useful.

I have been burnt building unnecessary stuff before so I am very careful to validate first now. I will only develop this further is there is any interest here :)

Here is the screencast of this thing...

1. Are you paying for the databases you are using?
  2. Are you using rotating residential proxy IPs?
At scale you will get banned if you are scraping Google unless you spoof your IP.
Most of these 'question queries' can be answered by AI. Furthermore, AI will source the most relevant links soon.

So, old ideas may not work as well as you think they will in the near future. This relates to the TAM (Totally Addressable Market) in any venture capitalization (both in money terms as well as time and effort in development).

The 'question queries' SEO is going to be a declining market as Search Engine AI takes over a lot of the input from users. Long tail for simple consumer oriented search will slowly diminish. You are at the tail end of the adoption curve IMHO.

So, this will not be the Unicorn SaaS you may think.

I would just run with it and make all the money you can from any SEO it achieves for you personally.
It does make you money --correct?

what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

I am paying for the databases I am using...

I am using proxies. I have been running a proxy business ProxiesAPI dot com (cant post the link here) for the last 5 years successfully with millions of queries a day so I know what I am doing.

I dont know about the rest of your points as they are just conjecture and I dont care about being a Unicorn SAAS

Lets say you want to rank high on Google for the keyword "pet dog care"

Before you write any content, you want to know what questions people ask on Google, Who is ranking on the top 10 and what other keywords do they rank for?, and 'Google Suggestions' for the phrase.

So I made one and I find it damn bloody useful when creating highly relevant and SEO potimised content. Wonder if anyone else finds this stuff useful.

I have been burnt building unnecessary stuff before so I am very careful to validate first now. I will only develop this further is there is any interest here :)

Here is the screencast of this thing...

If this is a true BETA, then you need to register it in our resources before recruiting from the membership.

BETA Resources

Instructions attached.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v7.pdf
    135.3 KB · Views: 42
can I do that in a week's time? I am still developing the service so there is no place people can try it at the moment

Do it when you are ready, but do not invite any of our members to participate until you are registered and approved.

When I first started my food photography blog, I was spending hours, maybe even days, just researching keywords. I'd dig through endless lists trying to find the perfect ones like "artistic food presentation" or "unique plating ideas." Your tool would have been a lifesaver back then, cutting down all that research time. It's a pity I didn't know about something like this earlier.

But you know what's funny? As time went on, those popular keywords I worked so hard to find stopped driving as much traffic. The online landscape is always changing, and so is SEO. That's when I stumbled upon niche edit services. They've been surprisingly effective, generating more clicks by inserting links into existing, relevant content. This experience really opened my eyes to the fact that SEO success isn't about sticking to one strategy. It's about constantly adapting and finding new ways to drive traffic.

Last edited:
banners
Back