The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which web hosting is better?

E

eurlbook

At the past, I only used Godaddy web hosting for my website. The speed is ok and the performance is very stable after 3 years usage.
But I have no idea about any other web hosting, which one is the best one with good price?

Bluehost is i the best web hosting provider
Its provide FREE domain and site Builder
1-click WordPress installs
Unlimited site traffic
Visitors pay $2.95/month

and

HostGator is also better choice

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Hostgator & Godaddy. I've not used bluehost but have considered switching because of the auto updates for wordpress plugins for every domain on your hosting account. If you plan on having multiple domains this saves you a ton of time updating manual or needing to create a wordpress multisite

I also think that Bluehost is good, but I cannot say for sure that is the best because I hadn't the possibility to compare it with the whole web hosters in the world.

I’ve bought a web hosting plan by BGOcloud, which includes – free SSL certificate, IPv6 support, website builder, SSD storage and a lot more at a very affordable price. From my point of view, they are awesome, which is the reason why I highly recommend them to you. I’ve been using their services for about half a year, and everything has been pretty good.

When looking into web hosting always look out for the following -

#1 – Optimisation for Mobile Devices
#2 – Media Support
#3 – Reseller Hosting Option
#4 – Tailored Hosting Packages
#5 – Be Clear in Your Own Mind What Services You Require
#6 – Technical Support
#7 – Check Technical Support Reputation
#8 – Look Out For Reviews
#9 – Try to Forecast What Additional Services You Will Need In the Future
#10 – Let the Companies Sell Themselves to You

I don't mind putting a shameless plug here: You would want to definitely give the wordpress hosting services provided by the guys at WHUK. Their services are out of this world and the support is also top notch. Quite sure they are one of the go to hosting providers in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind putting a shameless plug here: You would want to definitely give the wordpress hosting services provided by the guys at WHUK. Their services are out of this world and the support is also top notch. Quite sure they are one of the go to hosting providers in the UK.

Web hosting is a service, and a service can be experienced only after it is availed. If the customers are satisfied with a web hosting service then that web host is the best for the customers.

banners
Back