The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which network buys traffic without fraud and bot traffic?

Wisniewski

affiliate
Now almost all traffic platforms have fraudulent traffic, I am in urgent need of a real conversion network platform, preferably cheaper, because my budget is not much.

None really :( (that I have found)
Some do but the price is higher (much) they credit for the bots automatically Ad-Maven.com
So epc rules really --I look at the cost of both landed traffic and customer acquisition cost.

Native or banner on a CPC basis --maybe?

Thank you very much, but I don't seem to be able to use these methods very well, and maybe AFFILIATE marketing is not for me

Using bulk (DSP) traffic you have to understand how to filter and segment it.
99% is worthless to you --it's the other 1% that can make you money.

SEO organic search but that is a long shot and a long game.

SEM search engine ads --better quality but expensive for lower CPA payout.

Social media both organic and buying 'better quality' ads.

There seems to be no profit in buying traffic.

That is such Bu**S**t

If all paid traffic is useless, the entire paid traffic industry would shut down instantly.

I have used paid traffic for 20 years and always found a way to make work. You simply need to learn to use it.

If you give up that easy, then business in general is not for you. All businesses are susceptible to infirmities in an industry, you simply need to develop your business and that means becoming educated, experienced, and funded!

Well if you use cheap traffic sources expect to get bots ,useles traffic etc .Use proper traffic like bing ads ,adwords ,fb ads etc

i would recommend improving your site, in as much as it needs a lot of effort on your part(what doesn’t?) but in the long run organic traffic is the best kind of traffic

This is the worst bot and junk traffic i stated and filtered last week
worst_bot_traffic.jpg

Any time any traffic network wants to give me $20 in free traffic to bot test I know how to do it.
I would be more than happy to post the results ...
But if you think I am going to spend my money based on unverified promises -- good fucking luck ...

Cost effectiveness and the landed cost of a CR is the only thing that really matters.

Now almost all traffic platforms have fraudulent traffic, I am in urgent need of a real conversion network platform, preferably cheaper, because my budget is not much.
I know one ad network, I buy traffic there and I like everything. What is your vertical and what is your budget?

Organic traffic can be very good if the keywords are the ones that matter and not a lot of SEO spam that creates useless referrals.

Organic traffic is best for the brand selling and delivering the product for physical or digital delivery (e-commerce/software/SaaS).

The type-in is the brand name and the SERP is that brand --that's when SEO really works.

MI
Back