The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which native ad networks 2018 MGID,Revcontent,Taboola

I heard that Revcontent is good.
And also Taboola.

Someone that used Mgid here, says that Revcontent served him better.

I by myself never tested them yet, but I am going to, soon.

Obviously I am a little biased so I would say Revcontent. But depending on your vertical that might not always be true I do know that MGID has a little bit of an edge when it comes to gaming

Thanks for sharing you experience guys. I am running revcontent ads from past few week but i am not getting conversion at all however, i have checked tier 1 traffic in widget template.

Any help on this matter will be appreciated.

Yep @ProMunch that was me I believe.
Revcontent is definitely better in lots of ways.

So far I've only tried MGID/Revcontent.. RC wins by a mile.

Hi
I have been running campaigns on MGID for about 5 days now (a heartbeat in internet years)
I am seeing click volume to a weight loss campaign. But so-far 1 conversion in >2700 clicks.

I am tracking and carefully modifying my campaign /targeting / landers as I learn.

I am excited & encouraged to have got the 1 conversion :)

Question: do you find that REvcontent is better? I have signed up there, but was a bit put off by the 8 days it took to get my ads approved. MGID were faster to approve.
Question: Do you think that revcontent is worth the wait (better traffic), and do you get faster approvals?

In Voluum DSP, we have advertisers buying from all 3 networks with varying results depending on offer payout. In the last month Financial/Trading type offer are popular in MGID/Revcontent while Ecommerce is more frequent in Taboola.

If you're interested in trying all 3 networks to split test your offers our platform allows you to set up 1 campaign targeting all 3 Ad Networks and we split the campaign into 3 separate ones for you. This way you can see first hand how each Ad Network compares against each other for the same offer. You can also run different offers and see which verticals fit better in which Networks. Our Account Managers can also provide suggestions on which offers are most popular in MGID, Revcontent, or Taboola at the moment so you can start campaigns with a head-start.

PM me for details or sign up with us here VoluumDSP - mobile-display advertising platform | Create Account

Most popular also means the most competitive
2cents.png

Ad bids will be higher and profit margins lower

Revcontent in Europe is nowhere near MGID, way more bot traffic, stricter rules, less flexible bid options, and MGID gives you possibility to adjust bid per single widget which is pure gold. My opinion ofc

I had been running ads on Revcontent but Pushy ads are definitely better to work within there is a lot of things such as the payment terms and rates.

MI
Back