The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is the best Twitter automation tool in 2022?

There are many Twitter automation tools available online for me one of the best tools is FollowerAudit

FollowerAudit is an AI-Based Twitter followers tracker tool, which will provide you with a lot of amazing Twitter metrics. You won’t need to opt for any other tool with it.
Features -

Identify Fake followers - Audit followers from any Twitter public profile and get the percentage of real and fake followers
Identify Inactive followers - Identify inactive followers from any public Twitter account.
Get a list of all the fake and inactive followers
Track Twitter followers growth - Find out your follower's growth stats in a day, week, or month.
Detailed followers analytics - Get detailed insights such as most-followed followers, followers with most tweets, etc.
Track your competitors - Get all the above metrics mentioned above for your competitors too if their account is public.
Compare multiple accounts - FollowerAudit lets you compare audit reports of multiple accounts at a time.

You can check all the details on the official website with the pricing plans.
Hope you find it helpful.

Viral content is the best Twitter automation tool
Not just for twitter! I had a site article hit the big leagues last year when I got some advanced information on charter air travel while in a meeting with one of my affiliate managers. It was awesome, brought me almost 11 times as much traffic as usual.

VIRAL is AWESOME!

Virus Trending GIF

I read that Twitter will now be charging for the access to the Twitter API and this will lessen the availability, or result in a cost increase for the use of 'tools' based on the API. I believe there was always a charge for high volume use so the change may not be that extreme in some cases.

Apart from that, IMHO, Twitter has just become a total cesspool since Elmo Mush bought the platform.

Scrape the hell out of Twitter and bomb it with your spam --Elmo deserves to have another explosion :D

banners
Back