The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which content locker network pays you easily without requiring IDs, Passport, Proof of billing, Photo, etc. ?

bluegene

affiliate
I'm looking for a content locker which pays you easily without requiring IDs, Passport, Proof of billing, etc. I ask because the last network i belonged, asked for Photo ID (goverment issued ID or passport) before paying me my earnings on Paypal.

These requirements are to be expected with most any of the networks, et al, now. Legitimate networks and companies want to work with legitimate people. Legitimate people have no issues with providing I.D.

ok, but it is just a hassle sometimes specially if they did allow you to sign-up without requiring valid IDs but when it is time to cash out your earnings, they ask for a lot of stuff.

Some of the online corporate accounts now want certified copies of corporate documents. It's all due to the incredibly high volume of fraud in the industry. I find it normal because all of the brick & mortar businesses I've owned and operated have always required this stuff.

Just pay for a commercial credit report on a business if you are so concerned. If someone asked me for one of my incorporation filings (other that a bank or other regulated financial institution) I would tell them to order and pay for a certified copy from the state that corporation was filed in --I do not give out copies of certified recorded documents on any business entity I control.

Just pay for a commercial credit report on a business if you are so concerned.

This wouldn't help him. He is being asked for ID to get paid.

If someone asked me for one of my incorporation filings (other that a bank or other regulated financial institution) I would tell them to order and pay for a certified copy from the state that corporation was filed in --I do not give out copies of certified recorded documents on any business entity I control.

Well, it's a choice for sure, but there are loads of institutions that won't yield on their requests for corporate docs in order for us to open a corporate account. I have always applied to networks, traffic sources, affiliate programs, etc., as a corporate entity and they have in most cases required corporate docs, especially in the U.S as they have to report earnings paid to either individuals or as corp entities and they will not issue earnings to a corp entity without those docs.

As for individuals, I never pay anyone for earnings without a copy of their ID. I won't put myself in a position of tax liability. I work with 7 sub contractors and 22 sub affiliates in my business and I required ID from each of them. If I hadn't, I would be liable for their taxes if I don't have the independent contractor document and a copy of their government issued ID.

I honestly don't see any problem with providing any of these documents when asked for them. It's just business.

If the check is made out to the corporation it has to be sent or deposited into that corporation's bank account --that is the law.
So, it the other party does not want to do business they can go suck an egg. If it's an agency agreement --services for remuneration.
'agency' in this context includes affiliation, independent contractor, or other contractual relationship.

I understand this affiliate (the OP) is being asked to prove his identity --but this is a credibility and fraud prevention situation. **added: providing that information should not be a real barrier --hmmmm ...

When I was a sub contractor for general contracts in the building construction industry my policy was; any first time contract over $20K I pulled commercial credit reports on the general contractor and the owner of the property being built on. Well worth spending that $50/report as I was obligating myself to pay for my workers and for any materials that I furnished.

If a payer wants my corporate EIN tax payer ID number they can have it --no problem --you can verify the validity of an EIN with the IRS --if they are too stupid to do that --count me out of the deal. The counter contracting party's liability is to me --I have every right to demand proof of their identity --they will owe me money --not the other way around. I will walk away on such lame requests --I am the guy spending my money WTF.

Last edited:
Whatever, when someone wants me to spend my time and efforts; I am in the drivers seat or they can get screwed.
So, I walk away and my money walks with me --end of story.

I don't offer copies of my incorporation docs to ANYONE except a banking institution of a governmental authority. You can go to my state of incorporation and get my annual report summary --my name is listed as an officer and my address is as the resident agent. Public records. Anyone can verify the corporate name if I tell them the state of incorporation and the corporate name as filed. I am named as an officer. You can buy a copy that is certified by the state of the incorporation filing. This is just nonsense.

MI
Back