The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which CMS is best for SEO?

All Content Management Systems are able to perform well in SEO as long as you use the correct plugins with them.

For example Wordpress works well with Yoast

Agreed, Yoast works excellent with Wordpress. Not sure why they are such a great combination but hard to beat.

Is Wordpress better or HTML website is better? From SEO point of view? Where we can have more control?
Or we can do everything on both of the options?

Is Wordpress better or HTML website is better? From SEO point of view? Where we can have more control?
Or we can do everything on both of the options?
WordPress all the way! Wordpress is HTML website too. I have been blogging for more than 1 year using WordPress, oh my... it is flexible, with plugins you can do anything. Only downside is when dev leaves plugin, but there's always an alternative plugin.

WordPress all the way! Wordpress is HTML website too. I have been blogging for more than 1 year using WordPress, oh my... it is flexible, with plugins you can do anything. Only downside is when dev leaves plugin, but there's always an alternative plugin.
How do you handle the defer JS/CSS stuff in WP? How do you insert a complete HTML page (if needed) in WP pages/posts?

What type of website do you want to build with WordPress? :)
A simple blog site, like amazon product reviews or affiliate site. But I think my question is related to a general concern about page speed which is related to deferring the JS/CSS scripts.

How do you handle the defer JS/CSS stuff in WP? How do you insert a complete HTML page (if needed) in WP pages/posts?
PHP:
include('products_php.html');
or
<?php include('products_php.html'); ?>

JS/CSS stuff in WP

CSS in the theme header file (probably)
JS depends ... header possible footer

But updating the templates will destroy whatever code you inserted manually in that template. So you have to make the changes globally or contrive some redundancy >>> So child templates LOL or a plugin tool for slow as syrup wordpress ...

Last edited:
A simple blog site, like amazon product reviews or affiliate site. But I think my question is related to a general concern about page speed which is related to deferring the JS/CSS scripts.
I have a beautiful wordpress blog that loads fast doing great and gets about 1000 visits a day sometimes and I never did any deferring. I really don't know about the deferring thing. I wish I knew so I can answer correctly. the blog is dbundus . you can google it if you like.

MI
Back